Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
86 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 20 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

ismailmiller
  • ismailmiller
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro,

I pump in 220kpA for the front and 210kpA for the rear tyres. I tried adjusting +-10kpa to see if it makes a difference before. Still the same.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:17 PM

AltisOwner
  • Premium member
    AltisOwner
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro,

I pump in 220kpA for the front and 210kpA for the rear tyres. I tried adjusting +-10kpa to see if it makes a difference before. Still the same.

Well, 220 & 210kpA is normal for a mid-size car.  if that is the case, if you are really cannot tahan the noise then change tyres.  But if the noise is still bearable stay with it for at least 2 years or runs 40,000km whichever come first before changing.  don't waste $.

Posted 20 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

ismailmiller
  • ismailmiller
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

My car left 1 year 8 months.. So mean must tahan or change car haha.. Oh wells..

Posted 01 August 2017 - 09:49 PM

ismailmiller
  • ismailmiller
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Well, 220 & 210kpA is normal for a mid-size car. if that is the case, if you are really cannot tahan the noise then change tyres. But if the noise is still bearable stay with it for at least 2 years or runs 40,000km whichever come first before changing. don't waste $.

I actually asked advice for the tyre pressure and the workshop said I could pump in 250kPa. After driving, I noticed the car much more quieter. But still noisy on rough roads but definitely better.

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

Can take a picture of your existing tyres thread design?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 11 August 2017 - 09:52 AM

Wakrak69
  • Wakrak69
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

was quoted yokohama bluearth ae50 - $98 per piece for vios 185/60/15 at yew tee industrial area. made in Japan. currently using falken sincera 832i 50k km travelled. made in Thai. any comment for the price ? or recommend alternative brand? using for daily usage. Thanks in advance

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:12 PM

Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

You can try Delgo comfort to check the price

Back to Tyres and Rims  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ronleech  |  5th Gear

Reliable Made in Japan tyre

On Dunlop and was due for a change due to age of tyre. Replaced all four and was on almost 20K and tyres still looks fantastic. Abit soft at the sidewall and time when making sharp turning at moderate speed can felt a bit wobby on and off. No... » Read More

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by SimonLam  |  Clutched

Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

I have replaced my full set of tyres with AE50. Heard this new model and some recommendations for quiet comfort, fuel savings, wet performance. The price is in acceptable range for a family bread and butter passenger car. Initial feedback:... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Yokohama BluEarth-A AE50

Quick Reply

Tags: honda, yokohama, bluearth and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users