PRC Tourists in Bangkok

Civic2000

with all these fcking news sporean could be misled as ah tiong [mad]

on the flipside when i walk into Bucherer in Germany

the dealer thought i am prc and start treating me like chai shen yeh ... i point any watch he also happily want to show me

I find that Damm insulting

↡ Advertisement

high end retailers worship prc

in factory outlet Lv, Polo, Boss shops

prc buy in dozen and fist fight to grab items

cashier look at prc like godfather

for me when i travel i avoid hotel, restaurant, outlet that are frequent by prc ... especially hotel

the morning breakfast will be overwhelmed by prc food fight

Edited by Wt_know

hahaha ... that's prc trademark ...

got a big long wallet kiap at armpit?

It must be your rolex watch, gold chain, Hermes bag and Gucci sunglasses.

• Praise 2

Any reason why he stabbed that korean lady?

hahaha ... that's prc trademark ...

got a big long wallet kiap at armpit?

I do that also, but my skin very dark so they thought i come from taiwan natives

In sunny islet, we would have been told "locals commit more crimes than foreigners". [:p]

But the number of crimes committed by foreigners has also surged over the past few years.

The Korea Times reported that 347 foreigners had committed crimes in Jeju as at the end of July this year, a 60 per cent increase compared with the same period last year. Among them, 240 - or 70 per cent - were Chinese nationals.

• Praise 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_WzCPhE58

PRC tourists are developing a fetish for committing crime while holidaying? This one is wayyyyyy over...

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/south-korean-woman-stabbed-to-death-by-chinese-tourist-in-jeju?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1474344174

South Korean woman stabbed to death by Chinese tourist in Jeju

SEOUL • A 61-year-old woman was stabbed to death by a Chinese tourist in Jeju over the weekend, the latest in a string of violent crimes that has shocked residents on the resort island.

Just last week, eight Chinese tourists assaulted a Korean restaurant owner when she told them they could not drink alcohol purchased outside the restaurant. The owner is reportedly suffering from a brain haemorrhage, according to broadcaster KBS.

In the latest case, the woman was praying alone in a cathedral on Saturday morning when the 50-year-old Chinese tourist, identified only by his surname Chen, stabbed her four times and fled from the scene.

The victim, surnamed Kim, died in hospital on Sunday morning.

The suspect, who had travelled to Jeju on a visa waiver programme, was arrested on Saturday some 40km away from the scene of the incident, reported the Yonhap news agency.

News of the stabbing case topped headlines in South Korea over the weekend and sparked calls for China to be dropped from Jeju's visa waiver programme.

A series of violent crimes by Chinese tourists has alarmed Jeju, reported JoongAng Ilbo.

"Do the Chinese think that Jeju island is a hunting ground?" said one local on Twitter on Sunday.

Nearly 2,000 people have signed a petition for the visa waiver privilege to be revoked for mainland tourists, reported The Korea Times.

Since the Jeju provincial government implemented the visa waiver system in 2008, the number of foreign tourists to Jeju has markedly increased. Last year alone, 600,000 foreigners visited Jeju without a visa.

But the number of crimes committed by foreigners has also surged over the past few years.

The Korea Times reported that 347 foreigners had committed crimes in Jeju as at the end of July this year, a 60 per cent increase compared with the same period last year. Among them, 240 - or 70 per cent - were Chinese nationals.

Edited by Nightkids

high end retailers worship prc

in factory outlet Lv, Polo, Boss shops

prc buy in dozen and fist fight to grab items

cashier look at prc like godfather

for me when i travel i avoid hotel, restaurant, outlet that are frequent by prc ... especially hotel

the morning breakfast will be overwhelmed by prc food fight

LV no factory outlet la... else my wife sure drag my wallet there.. with me clinging on for dear life...  :XD:

we are chinese anyways.. to the ang mohs.. we look the same.. juz speak english and politely point out that you are not from china.. 

i insist on speaking english to service staff that speak to me in mandarin.. 

• Praise 1

LV no factory outlet la... else my wife sure drag my wallet there.. with me clinging on for dear life...  :XD:

we are chinese anyways.. to the ang mohs.. we look the same.. juz speak english and politely point out that you are not from china.. 

i insist on speaking english to service staff that speak to me in mandarin.. 

That's why i need to buy Singapore flag speedo.  Otherwise, ATB will think i m juz another AT.

LV got not one factory outlet ... Even retail shop won't allow more than a few people inside the shop. Once inside, no need to grab, service staff will bring everything to you leh.

LV is for commoner nowaday.

Got taste, buy Goyard.

Please leh, when "they" go overseas, "they" already claim that "they" ARE SINGAPOREANS!

"They" take out and show pink IC / red passport but look closely la under the Birth Country...

The immigration policies and "Them" are here to stay to compete for education space, COE, housing pricing, so just LLST and stick it up... [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Valrosx
↡ Advertisement