CAI installation

Sei_fei_loh

(edited)
for yr ride..Jb does well.. [thumbsup]

i suppose u haf very good memory that u can rem wat car im driving.. hehe..

Edited by Sei_fei_loh

hi.. thks for ur 'explanation'

hehe.. sorry for misleading everyone. .i no longer driving cefiro..

when i register myself here, i was driving my dad's cefiro.

one reason of not changing my nick cos i still miss the V6 and partly lazy to do so.. moreover, it sounds nice..

hahaa

quite interested in doing...seems like the leader in this CAI thingy is simota brand.

Anyone got cheap and good installation package for this??

Neutral Newbie

hello bro. i have done my own CAI. and will be interested to do yours. are you in AT or NA mode? i can try doing it for you. also how much are you willing to spend on CAI?

i have done my Mazda3 and will be doing 2 of the same make. IMO simota and other maker of CAI dun really work. try and tested.

was doing a drag race with one mazda 3 also.

his sedan mod: simota air ram, max velocity light weight pulley, SAFC2, without spare tyre, operated exhaust. (FC 320km per tank filled)

my hatch mod: apexi open pod, CAI, SAFC2, operated Exhaust, WITH spare tyre. (FC 460km per tank filled)

drag for one traffic light est 300m or less. result: he is 2 car length behind me. and do take note that sedan laden weight is alreally lighter than my hatch.

have yet to try other car make. so quite interested to take up challenges. let me know if you are interested. can email me at [email protected] if possible email me a pic of your engine bay too so that i can study it. will take some time to execute cos this is not my salary earning job. i am a designer in other field. [drivingcar]

also can check this link up. thats my CAI setup. but have further modified liao.

http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/gforum.cgi...ing=CAI;#892901