Shock absorber for my toyota corolla '99

Gylgyl

Neutral Newbie

HI HI guys! Greeting!

I changing my shock absorber. [:/] Thinking to go for KYB and i would like to get it done in Malaysia Johore! any recommendation shop?? I need a reliable and trustworthy shop to do the installation! Any idea how much it will cost? Will it be cheaper if i get it done in Malaysia? Or not advisable to do in Malaysia?? [gossip] guys, maybe can share the experiences he/she might have with Malaysia workshops??? be it good or bad experiences... [dizzy]

I also want to change my clutch also... will it be expensive??

↡ Advertisement

GYLGYL,

Are you getting your KYB in M'sia or Singapore?

Personally, I would stay in Singapore to change my absorber. My mechanic charges $60 for the whole set of 4. Normal market price is $80. Do remember that afer you have change your absorber, you would need to do wheel alignments. [thumbsup]

As for your clutch, think yours should be lesser than $300/-.

Normal price for labour is $100. as for the parts, my friend's Accent cost $180, therefore yours should be that range. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Gadgeter:

I am intending to get it in Malaysia if there is a great difference in the price ... But can i get it in your mechanic there?? i mean the shock absorber how much??

GYLGYL,

I'm not too sure about how much they are selling in JB. But for any import goods to M'sia, it is sure to be a bit Ex than here.

As for the shocks, I used MONROE. Some say good, some say bad, for me it works. [thumbsup]

will PM you on the price I get. [;)]

↡ Advertisement