Jump to content

Learning to Use Porter Cable.......


Teo_jason
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

i think its more of step down from 230v from our singapore normal power socket... if u wanna use the car supply, it should be using power inverter to convert from DC 12v to AC 110v but the problem for singapore is the available power inverters are all 230v so after converting to ac 230v u will still need another step down transformer to convert it to 110v ac

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

 

I have bought a full set of porter cable machine with accessories as shown in the thread below:

 

http://order.store.yahoo.com/OS/stat?autog...fee1c32e9bb383d

 

I also have a transformer in a metallic box... huge one with about 7 metres cable.

 

All in all, my damage plus freight to Singapore is close to S$600.00

 

I only use this machine for 1 time. I don't really know how to use it. Will like to clear it at 450.00 Please contact me if you are interested. Thank you.

 

Dexter

97358850

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Bro, I also want a PM on the following:

 

- price

- where you got it

- power generator price and place you got it

 

thanks!

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...