OWS engine oil

Wolverman

my mech uses it and recommend me to use it too but have yet to try it cuz it is $100+...

i believe you are referring to the OWS racing engine oil......

[thumbsup] from my mech for this oil.

but should be w40 and not w50

yup.....its 40 not 50....

e OWS for turbo is 50............

personally use it b4.......ermmm......2 overrated.....my personal view...

best oil used so far....AMSOIL!!!!!

my 2 cents worth

so expensive... $100+??!!

i rather use the usual $12-$18per quartz type of oil and change oil more regularly... above $100 doesnt mean it is better than the $50-60 ones.. it may be good or same, doesnt mean better than.. why pay more or let other people earn 80% more of your $$$?

which rating of amsoil have u tried and prefer? i prefer Amsoil 10w30 over:

not in sequence:

- Shell 5w40

- Mobil 5w50

- Royal purple 5w20

- Castrol 0w30

- Enoc 5w40

- Car-lube 5w40

the above are what i have used before.. maybe i will try OWS if can buy them off at around $60+ for 4litres instead of 100+

Edited by Chucky2007

Neutral Newbie

donnoe about ows turbo racing, im on na racing now. nth gd about it. oil temp rise pretty quick from 90-100 after few min of wacking. go for motul bro, almost the same price. i will be switching back to motul, try ows for fun and regret.

Neutral Newbie

I paid 110 for the oil ... first 10KM ... :-) I felt my engine was not running! but it is .... so silent... [thumbsup]

well during my 1st 10km.. i paid $110 for mobil 1.. then there after i try to go for other rest of brands, and those $60 is as good, if not may be even much better.

u should try different brands and ratings to feel the diff.. no need to be loyal to 1 good brand.

if u feel the oil no good, just change out lor.. of the brand i tried, i dun really like cxxxxxe 5w40 (but consider it being so CHEAP, cannot really fault it), Royal purple 5w20 (too thin for my liking), ENOC 5w40 (not lasting.. 1 trip to KL/Genting and back to singapore.. gone liao)..

but i really like Amsoil ASM 10w30, did near 13000km, and oil is stil good.. change out my oil today to another Amsoil 10w30.. like it for its smoothness, decent FC, and good price of $15per quartz,

Neutral Newbie

Thru my driving experiences ...

i have tried ..

Mobil 1

Shell Helix Ultra

RevX

and

now OWS ..

The worst of them all is SHELL ...

RevX was on top of my list above Mobil One ... Now i feel OWS can overtake RevX ...but i shall wait and see

Ya, I am gonna stick to this Motul for a long long time. I was astonished when I read the oil specs. Haven tried CONOCO, Idemitsu, royal purple also. I m sure there are many fanantics of these few good brands too.

Neutral Newbie
donnoe about ows turbo racing, im on na racing now. nth gd about it. oil temp rise pretty quick from 90-100 after few min of wacking. go for motul bro, almost the same price. i will be switching back to motul, try ows for fun and regret.

U R not the only 1 suckered into it. many many like U & me regret paying so much for poor perf

oh yes, Motul is good [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Mcf1:"where to buy motul engine oil?

how much are they selling for 5W30 and 0w20?"

0w30 paid $60 per 2ltr/can

Edited by Malvyn