Jump to content

Stickers on Front Window - Advise Needed


Baka
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, I am looking into putting up a customised sticker at top of my front window so that my car can stand out more. Easier to find my car in car park too. laugh.gif

 

Questions are:

1) Where can I get to fix it up for me (not too far from Serangoon-Hougang area)

2) Does it matter whether the car has a 6-inch anti-glare sun shade on top on front window already?

3) Can we still see thru the stickers? Will the sticker act as a kind of sunshade as well?

 

Attached below are some examples of what I am refering to. Thanks for advising! smile.gif

 

this is cute smile.gif

[inline 485.jpg]

 

this is not bad. looks nice but sunlight can penetrate thru the lobangs in words.. sweatdrop.gif

[inline 498.jpg]

 

No this is not precisely what I want. Just an example only tongue.gif

[inline subaru1copy.jpg]

post-5-1200162379_thumb.jpg

post-5-1200162380_thumb.jpg

post-5-1200162381_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...