Jump to content

I'm DRIFTKING!


Driftking
 Share

Recommended Posts

aiyo...I dun like to be entertain la...I love to entertained [sly][sly][sly]

but many bros and sis love to be entertain by him/her [sly][sly][sly]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

 

Anyway, dun get stuck in by him...

It only creates the troll out of him...

Think he is try to make himself looks good after all this [:|][:|][:|]

 

DAMAGE CONTROL? [idea]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
By the way you post, I believe you are from NTU or NUS?

I was in NTU for a while but the environment was too exam-oriented. Then I went for a degree overseas. I spend a year less and get a better degree, so it's a good deal I think. I've even been offered a Masters degree but I declined cause it's expensive and I want to start making money and gain working experience. Masters degree is an overkill and waste of time. It's another two or three years with no clear promise of career advancement. Right?

If you have been overseas, you will have a broader perspective of thing! [scholar]

 

LOL... overseas Big F$%^ issit?? i have been to overseas uni as well and was offered a SPONSORED MASTERS DEGREE, and i rejected it.

 

so dun need to tell the whole world u have seen a big snake when actually it was a worm [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

 

P.S, dun let the PHD holders here laugh at your post lah

 

 

then those fellas who study for free almost all their lives how ?? [sweatdrop]

 

dun bother who sponsor them lah .. [smash]

 

they see this guy ... aiyah ... why waste time sia... [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes there is a bro here call King[nod] [nod][nod]

no [blush] how can remember all the nick here...

but u must remember the current pick of the month - Driftking [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

shame on you, u male, still talk like tis in the forum

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Blue2
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...