Jump to content

Thinning Hair


Pentium
 Share

Recommended Posts

Has anyone bought the generic version of propecia from online pharmacy to treat hair falling? any feedback

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supercharged

aiyah..if u had to ask this question that means you no need lah...so don't karjiao pple's thread. sunny.giflaugh.gifwave.gif

 

TS, do a search. One bro did post a similar thread weeks back and there was alot of feedbacks given.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Try not to get from online pharmacies unless its proven to be a legit business. Else... most probably a scam.

 

Generics are generics. They are the same thing. Just that there's no brand name to it. Quality control may be different and hence potency may be affected. Other than that... nothing wrong or nothing to worry about

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro... have you consulted your doc?

 

I have been on propecia since 2004, the original one. Not that I have serious hair thinning or hair loss, but I have only very mild issue with thinning.

 

I have asked my doc on generic... he mentioned shld not try unless you got type 2 alpha reductase... you have that?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Bro, since u been taking since 2004 than izzit effective?

as in stop thinning and now more healthy hair grow?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Has anyone bought the generic version of propecia from online pharmacy to treat hair falling? any feedback

 

Hey, try Phyto brand, all plant based.

Link to post
Share on other sites

of course it does, else I won't be taking it for 4 years [flowerface].

 

I had mile case of thinning for 2 years before I consulted doctor. After taking for 3 months, can really see fuller hair.

 

But must keep taking cos if you stop for around 9 months, you will go back to your old state.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I just started to take as well and im on my 2nd box.

1st box cost me 90bucks from the clinic and the 2nd box

was bought from JB at RM0165. Wonder any other places that

can buy cheaper?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone bought the generic version of propecia from online pharmacy to treat hair falling? any feedback

 

I had bought the generic form from Dr Reddys. The cost is only $60 for 100 tablets. I am checking if anyone is using the same. Propecia is damn ex, for prolong use.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Dr. Reddys generic Propecia cost only 60 sin dollars for 400 tabs if u were to get it direct from India. My frd bought it for me when he came back from holidays. [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

dat is exactly wat i did!...my hair has become thinner over de past few yrs.no bald spots...jus thin hair.when i style my hair using wax or gel...can really see some "empty" spaces cos of no volume of hair.so i took one simple n cheap solution. no need to look for generic dis generic dat...

 

went to de shop....bot a hair clipper...went home...n jus clipped all de hair away!n since oct last yr...i've been sporting "botak" hairstyle all along.easy n cheap to maintain. [thumbsup][:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I bought online from www.unitedpharmacies.com

This company is in new zeland, but the meds are shipped from Hong Kong by registered mail

If you have indian friends who go india frequently, that is even cheaper

Edited by Pentium
Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone bought the generic version of propecia from online pharmacy to treat hair falling? any feedback

 

Dun take lar Bro...Later ur KuKuJiao cannot stand...No Joke... [nod]

 

Look on the bright side...If you really Bald...You can always quit your day job & Model for Yun Nan...at least thats what I plan to do... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...