Redliner_sg Neutral Newbie June 24, 2003 Share June 24, 2003 Good Idea Count me in for the session ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alan22 Neutral Newbie June 24, 2003 Author Share June 24, 2003 ya tatz a good idea.. count mi in also if theres any sound proofing session.. hhhhheee Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redliner_sg Neutral Newbie June 24, 2003 Share June 24, 2003 ya, still got alot of panels and areas not insulated yet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 (edited) Ok... lessons per day will be at $80 per person. Any takers >??? Edited June 25, 2003 by Cool Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 MIch.. you know me very well. Almost correct but this time, mine was a at Dad's condo and Gadgeters, was at Yishun Industrial Park Sorry, no prize this time. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lawreo2002 Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 i meant which parts of his car did he did sound-proofing ? like putting wat materials to the door panels and boot? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jimmyl Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 Me also interested. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panda Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 $80? Hmm top it up a little I'll buy those active noise cancellation ear-phones from Sony. I did research and some work on active near real-time, and predictive noise cancellation technologies last time... Really quite interested in noise cancellation... NO, Cool, NOT Sound proofing... I not interested in sound proofing... I HATE BITUMEN! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 WHEN DID I USE BITUMAN ??WAH LIAO.. after so many years, you did not know I use ACCUMAT and AEROFORM !! Brother.. Brudder... I made a device 2 nights ago where I can trap noise. ( I did that cos you told me of your suspected exhaust noise....), you want to try ??? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panda Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 I also can make... Cost next to nothing. 2 cotton buds. They make good mid-passes. Music can hear, road noise cannot. Okie, when free we see see. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 Lawreo.. I am going to be very open and blunt. If you want to know, why don't PM me or ask me during meetup instead of asking forumers how I do up my cars or other people's car. You won't like if I go round asking people about your particulars knowing that I could simply get to know directly from you by merely base on a courtesy call or hello. Just simply respect my privacy and not snobbing around. If I want to reveal, I will tell you else it would be a mild sorry to your request. cheers. My 2 cents on intellectual property respect Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 I dun think you should ask Cool where? He probably did all of the soundproofing himself in some multi-storey carpark. He still dun under the word call D.I.Y. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 Brudder.. you see, we long time no sync our minds anymore. (Ever since that Mazada entered your life).. It is not cotton buds but REAL electronic stuff, serious thingy lar. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panda Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 I do USB 1.0 2.0 and IEEE 1394. I still do accept old standard RS232, or the GPIB as well. Then again I've been away from the workbench for so long, do they still use the GPIB for the instrument interfaces? Okay, I'll see soon. Today fren collect car, wanna go see see. New 1.6 Civic is nice. Especially with some bodykit. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 NOW Then you tell me..... anyway, do you know that VB has USB interface instructions to wire up your car for monitoring ?? I am writing one now.. but the wiring seems greek to me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lawreo2002 Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 no prob i am only answering his questions .....not asking him abt you ? no problem if you dun feel like saying ......we dun know each other anyway Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Orangie Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 Cool it man!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cool Neutral Newbie June 25, 2003 Share June 25, 2003 Yup.. we dun know each other anyway... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Movies to watch or recommend perpetuity
Movies to watch or recommend perpetuity
Sound Proofing the car
Sound Proofing the car
Whole car sound proof
Whole car sound proof
Whining sound : Lift off accelerator
Whining sound : Lift off accelerator
2021 Hyundai Avante CN7 creaking sound from undercarriage
2021 Hyundai Avante CN7 creaking sound from undercarriage
Right side speakers no sound
Right side speakers no sound
Metal grinding sound on civic
Metal grinding sound on civic