Jump to content

Which one are you?


Nkps
 Share

Which one are you?  

88 members have voted

  1. 1.

    • burn finger
      6
    • burn hands
      5
    • burn hands & legs
      2
    • burn body
      2
    • left ashes
      10
    • non of my business
      34
    • can buy 2nd hand Volvo
      1
    • can choot Audi A4
      2
    • can choot Audi A4 & keep mazzie 3
      6
    • haha, my time to buy...
      20


Recommended Posts

Eng eng cheng, cheng well, got also la, kia now big liow, few more years I already

home run, no need slog so much liow, they all finish and start working.

If by that time, bo kang cho, ayiah, ask Apollo to "outsource" to me his toilet cleaning

so he can sit in the office and relax lor. laugh.giflaugh.gif

 

Lai, one day we go kopi, ai mai? On bo? wink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

that's only 100K... wonder anyone declare bankrupt liao or ready to jump MRT trackunsure.gif

 

Not that I heard of yet.

 

As for me, I never do margin for equity trades so i wont lose more than I can afford.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...