Toybabe Neutral Newbie June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 Mavvy is it as bad as mine? U saw mine already right? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 something like yours.... And the freak thingy is I dunno who did it to mine.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 yeah... I just give a nice clean wipe preparing for tonight touch-up in my MSCP.. aiyoh... darn sian... totally upset... wonder who the ass.. Need help? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 I hope you are feeling better by now.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 I think I do.... haiz... sibeh upset..dunno what to do.. Thanks Bro.. Where can I find help that you will be later ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 This is the first time I'm keeping very cool... never shoot anything thing outta my mouth... scolding that ass inside me... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toybabe Neutral Newbie June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 At least mine is due to my fault, your is heart pain man.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 I should be free by 8pm.. But you will have to meet me.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 yeah... if my fault... I'm to blame.. mine is caused by somebody else... and never know who issit...that's the most upset.. if i can do something about it or that man do about it, let me know.. I'm ok.. aiyoh.. him.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Toybabe Neutral Newbie June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 Got to get used to it, more dents and dinks coming...Gadgeter so nice offered his help Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S2P2 Neutral Newbie June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 when i was driving my wira....it got reared.....2 days after the car came out.....it got hit by a car in the car park like you.....dent from rear door to fender...... i have learned to live with it.....take it easy bro Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 8pm? I'm free now... ready to leave anytime.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 So sad... all suffered the same plight as me... I guess now end of the day... I'm slowly getting used to it... not to mentioned yours is only 2 days... I will be there later.. you will be there ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 That's good.... Keep your cool CHW. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 yeah... I expected it but not that fast... never know today kenna... sobsob.. Yeah.. Gad has been very helpful....... I'm meeting them up for consoling session... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mavvy Clutched June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 I need TIGER... Cooling Agent.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
S2P2 Neutral Newbie June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 i want to be there but no car, wifey driving........... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gadgeter 2nd Gear June 30, 2003 Share June 30, 2003 Give me a call when you are free. I'm leaving office now. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
Any regular casino slots player here?
Any regular casino slots player here?
How many here kena rape, attempted rape or molested?
How many here kena rape, attempted rape or molested?
Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..
Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..
Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?
Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?
Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!
Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!
Who stocks Rota here?
Who stocks Rota here?