Jump to content

What does this mean?


Spas
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Why do i get this when i try to read two threads I started?

 

Home: Permission Denied

 

Oops! You are not authorized to view that page.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Maybe. [laugh]

 

But i think my threads got deleted. I don't wanna start another "why mod delete my thread" rant again. I'll just move the discussion to another forum where mods have more flexibility and respect for discourse.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...