Jump to content

Massive jam at SLE


Tjkbeluga
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

I second that. The road widening project has been there since Friday night. I was coming back from Woodlands towards City and there were road obstacles on lane 1. Then those Bangladeshi workers even took up lane 2 in fact. Everyone in front of me came to a complete stop as I could hear some sounds of screeching tyres. I had to come to a stop as well and filter out to the lane 4. The notice was very abrupt and the warning signs that led to this road hazard only stated "Road works on lane 1. Beware!" that's all. I called the traffic police to inform them about it last friday night as well. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

they say its motor buang, then the dead body on the road no one cleared, and many kpo drivers sure drive slowly and watch shows, thats why massive jams. always the case, whats so nice to see about dead bodies!

 

love,

rochelle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

they say its motor buang, then the dead body on the road no one cleared, and many kpo drivers sure drive slowly and watch shows, thats why massive jams. always the case, whats so nice to see about dead bodies!

 

love,

rochelle.

hmmmmmm..... 4-D numbers ...... [sly][sly][sly]

 

strike some $$$$$ to spend on Chinese New Year ..... :wub::wub::wub:

 

 

[:p][:p][:p][:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's because there is less TP presence on the SLE but I find that drivers there tend to speed more.

 

I was on the SLE on Sat evening at about 6.45 pm towards BKE. As it was, I was driving at about 110 km/h. 3 cars were racing each other, a Civic 2.0 l, a Lancer Evo and an Integra. They were easily doing about 150-160 km/h and weaving in and out of the traffic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Not sure if it's because there is less TP presence on the SLE but I find that drivers there tend to speed more.

 

I was on the SLE on Sat evening at about 6.45 pm towards BKE. As it was, I was driving at about 110 km/h. 3 cars were racing each other, a Civic 2.0 l, a Lancer Evo and an Integra. They were easily doing about 150-160 km/h and weaving in and out of the traffic.

 

SLE no permanent speed cam I think.

 

Anyway, this morning bikers were also quite crazy. Zig-zagging at high speed and all.

 

Heck, I even saw a a guy riding bicycle on CTE. What is happening man?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

they say its motor buang, then the dead body on the road no one cleared, and many kpo drivers sure drive slowly and watch shows, thats why massive jams. always the case, whats so nice to see about dead bodies!

 

love,

rochelle.

 

That's strange becos normally dead bodies covered very fast one.

 

Maybe TP and undertaker also having post NY blues.

Link to post
Share on other sites

heng i leave early, reach office at 0725 any later i also stuck there.

 

Same as me. I left my house at 6.35 am. Ply by SLE towards CTE around 6.45 am. But I notice a lot of racers these days.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

Same as me. I left my house at 6.35 am. Ply by SLE towards CTE around 6.45 am. But I notice a lot of racers these days.

 

Curious, what time do you guys sleep at night?

Link to post
Share on other sites

This morning along Woodlands Ave 12, I avoided an accident. I attributed it to the safe distance of 1 car length in front of me.

 

There were a few lorries in front of me and we were all in lane 2. Apparently, there was a big lorry which broke down in lane 3 and some idiots still want to overtake lane 2 by coming from lane 3 and due to poor assessment and bad judgment, these idiots failed to overtake and cut in abruptly into lane 2, [shakehead][furious] causing the whole trail of cars and lorries behind (including me) to jam brake. Apparently, there were a lot of screeching sounds heard and from my angle, I was 1 car length away from the lorry in front and managed to jam brake and stopped in time. I was the last vehicle and there was no one behind. [sweatdrop]

 

I am using slightly above average stock brakes but I still attribute to good driving manners and being a responsible road user. The road is not yours. It is everyone's. [nod]

Edited by Feel
Link to post
Share on other sites

SLE no permanent speed cam I think.

 

Anyway, this morning bikers were also quite crazy. Zig-zagging at high speed and all.

 

Heck, I even saw a a guy riding bicycle on CTE. What is happening man?

 

SLE during peak hrs is like that one.... have gotten used to them... muz show confidence in ur driving then they respect u...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

I slept around 10.30 pm and woke up around 6 am. [thumbsup]

 

Wah so early.....for me, 10.30pm is just the time when my night started.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

wahaha, SLE all are L1 drivers, LORRY1 drivers, this truck drove so fast the stone fly and chipped my windscreen, i gave chase stopped the driver and demand payment! so angry. irresponsible drivers. but i must agree, SLE always got shows see, hehs.

 

love,

rochelle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard from 2 of my colleague there's a massive jam at SLE. My colleague still stuck in bus 168 and just reached around mandai after 2 hours! That's horrible. Heard from my colleague, someone uplorry...

 

lane 3 got one poor motor guy lying on the floor

 

lane 1 got only a few cars bang each other

 

only lane 2 and shouder can move

 

i was on lane 3 and saw the poor motor guy

 

i think it was a malaysian bike

 

it was about 8am in the morning

 

at about 11am i went up north using sle, i saw MY polis also come and help [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

 

drive with care guys!!! take care of the poor bikees [drivingcar]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some times also cannot blame the drivers... these bikers sometimes bunch up together... check blindspot so many times also cannot see one or two bikers riding alone

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...