BOOMZ Ris Low Guilty of credit card fraud

Sleepyman

Stricter probation terms for Ris Low

my paper understands that as part of the appeal, pageant organiser ERM World Marketing had written to her probation officer to seek permission for her to travel. The letter, which appears to have been signed by ERM event director Tracy Lee, was dated Aug 18 - more than a month before my paper broke the news of her conviction.

ERM had earlier told The New Paper that it did not know about her conviction until the media broke the news. Miss Low initially said that she told ERM about her offence after being crowned, but later agreed with ERM that she did so after it made the headlines.

my paper understands that she is on a year's contract with ERM. When contacted, ERM declined comment.

http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/AsiaOne...007-172211.html

This ERM also one hypocrite .. Both ris low and ERM goes hand in hand..

↡ Advertisement

This ERM also one hypocrite .. Both ris low and ERM goes hand in hand..

ERM is one screwed out organisation...

first of all the issue of getting the 2nd place to take over when Ris was detroned should be straight forward n expected as with all other international beauty contest. somehow ERM felt that it's not the case n have to reveal n interview everyone else b4 deciding... like that what for give 2nd runner up, 3rd runner up, 4th runner up... cos in the end it only means the 1st is the best the rest are all equal losers

then they gave the comments in the papers along the line of, Singaporeans can keep their comments to themselves b'cos they didn't pay for the event n r not sponsors for the contestant, meaning we have no right to comment, we r the organisers, it's our money, we decide what we want.... IDIOTS... like that don't call it Miss Singapore World lah... called it Miss ERM World(Singapore)

[sweatdrop] From this, it seems that the papers really out to whack her...everything also report...should have moved on a long time ago...

Which news is the hottest now besides her? Wait wait wait.. I just know Ming yi found guilty. Its hot too!

No one is going to forget her anytime soon, she is going to be infamous for being a serial liar & cheater. Wonder who will ever employ her in future.... she should just stop studying & go hide in the mountains for the rest of her life or at least for the next 10 years....

Yea... Especially when she coined the word, "Boom"... Everytime I listen to Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Boom, it will remind me of her....

Supercharged

Which news is the hottest now besides her? Wait wait wait.. I just know Ming yi found guilty. Its hot too!

I thought it was Tracy Ang?

This whole incident is full of lies and half truths. Nobody knows who is telling the truth anymore.

I am also very amazed that Ris's exam cheating can be attributed to "memory loss". Which psychiatrist is she seeing? I also want to be certified for "memory loss". Then I can show the letter every time I get a parking ticket.

then they gave the comments in the papers along the line of, Singaporeans can keep their comments to themselves b'cos they didn't pay for the event n r not sponsors for the contestant, meaning we have no right to comment, we r the organisers, it's our money, we decide what we want.... IDIOTS... like that don't call it Miss Singapore World lah... called it Miss ERM World(Singapore)

They should have called it Miss ERM from the very beginning.

This way, nobody would have bothered with her poor English, Boomz or bangz.

As long as she is not Miss Singapore, she will be quite safe.

Razor: Now Ris, you were found guilty of credit card fraud in May and you went to court for a review of your 24-months supervised probation today, earlier today. So, what was the judge's decision?

Ris Low: Umm.. They made me not to go shopping alone, and make sure that whenever i'm out, my parents have to be with me.

Razor: Your parents?

RL: Yes.

Razor: Oh, whenever you are out...

RL: ...have to be under supervision everytime.

Razor: Okay... What about when you have to go to school, do they have to be with you?

RL: Er.. No, the school('s) teachers would then take over the supervision.

Razor: Okay, so how do you feel about all these stricter conditions that are imposed on you?

RL: Actually, I have no problems with them because I think that, having these stricter conditions... It may help me, not to steal anymore... 'Cause' sometimes, there's this tendency to want to take things. But under medication, i'm feeling quite fine right now.

Razor: Do you still have the tendency to steal?

RL: No, not for the past few weeks.

Razor: Okay, not for the past few weeks. But during your pageant days? What about at that period?

RL: Er.. Yes, there is some tendency lah, but somehow i'm able to overcome it.

Razor: So, it was under control all along?

RL: Yes

Razor: So uhhh, another revelation revealed today was that you tried to cheat during the exam. Is it true?

RL: Yes. But it was not on purpose because I left shredded 'piece of papers' inside my pencil case...

Razor: *Interject* ...and what did they contain??

RL: Umm... It's not even answers, it's just shredded piece of non-relevant stuff... And they just happened to be inside there... And yeah, they were found.

Razor: So, it was accidental right, you forgot to remove them...

RL: Yeah.

Razor: Ok, but did you try to cheat?

RL: No, i 'din'. I handed in my paper... that's when they found it.

Razor: Oh okay, but you were asked to re-take the exam anyway right?

RL: Yeah. I was asked to 're-module' the whole paper.

Razor: How did you feel about that?

RL: I think it's pretty fair... and I have no regrets. And I should be thankful enough that they 'din' kick me out of the school.

Razor: So your teachers and your Principal? Are they supportive of you joining the pageant?

RL: Yeah, they have been really supportive and I got this lecturer, school of languages, he just came up to me and say that, "Hey Ris, i'm supportive of you, take good care man."

Razor: Wow...

RL: Yeah, that's really sweet. For somebody you don't really know and he don't really teach you at all.

Razor: So lets go back to the credit card case. Uh, how did you actually get hold of those cards when you were working as a clinic assistant in the clinic?

RL: umm... I got hold of the cards when they were paying for the bills, and then I 'din' return them. So it's like deliberate cheating.

Razor: So you didn't return to them, did they ask for it, did the patients ask for it?

RL: Er...no.

Razor: They forgot about it...

RL: Yeah, they forgot all about it as well as so.. *trails off*

Razor: Does it happen very frequently?

RL: *Nods head*

Razor: Yes.. Okay, so how did you feel when you are in possession of those cards?

RL: Actually I have this thing that I have "the control of the whole world", I can do whatever I want with these cards and nobody's out there to stop me.

Razor: What did you buy with those cards?

RL: It's non-relevant stuff and I don't really need those stuff anyway... So it's just like liquor...

Razor: Liquor?

RL: Yeah, gifts for my friends and small little things...

Razor: Did your friends who receive those gifts question you like 'how did you come up with the money to buy...

RL: Er...no.

Razor: No, they didn't, they just received it happily?

RL: Yeah.

Razor: So when you used the credit cards to make payments for these items, you have to feint the signatures right?

RL: Yes.

Razor: And did anyone suspect that you were not the card holder?

RL: No...

Razor: Not at all?

RL: Yeah. I guess because nobody really checks actually.

Razor: How did you feel about spending money that is not yours?

RL: Actually it was quite fun.

Razor: It was fun?

RL: It was quite fun because you know... you spend the money...

Razor: It's like you don't have to work...

RL: Yeah, and there's no limit, and it's not yours... You don't have to work... But somehow you have this thing going on inside like that you are guilty of something but you can't tell what.

Razor: And can you tell what is it now?

RL: Yes... And after that, I realised that it's wrong to steal actually. This is people's hard-earned money and I shouldn't be doing it at all.

Razor: I'm glad you learnt about it.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...08-172587.html

From the razor clips, one could easily tell that she has no ability to handle the media at all.

The subsequent video interviews could have served as a chance for her to salvage her situation but she blew it up even further, revealing all her flaws, bringing her damage to a greater state.

Obviously, she won't be able to handle Q&A at an international level.

She better keep quiet.

hmm...if she did not cheat during her exam, why the school ask her to retake "so called remodule".......if a person did not cheat, he/she would challenge the school right?.......obviously there is some form of cheating that cause the exam paper to be in doubt.....

she so damn stupid and naive to have so many interviews where the reporters will try to lead her in those *trick* questions and then reveal her secrets or dirty linens.....damn not street smart and not even wise.....

hahaha. who cares man? this is really great entertainment value! I sincerely believe that she might be close to achieving her real dream of becoming an actress! Must see her attempt to forcibly cry on the final segment of the video. Priceless! If i was mediaco*k i would hire her immediately and put her on a series of game shows and talkshows!

Edited by Zyrofillica

Neutral Newbie

No one is going to forget her anytime soon, she is going to be infamous for being a serial liar & cheater. Wonder who will ever employ her in future.... she should just stop studying & go hide in the mountains for the rest of her life or at least for the next 10 years....

lol maybe go work at some night clubs [speechless] at least still can earn la... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Steven Lim has always been going around to look for models for his enterprise.

Not to worry, for the time being, she could join his company.

Neutral Newbie

you mean she is going to take off her clothes ?

Do you even mean she's pretty? I look at the face for minutes...still cant figure out.

↡ Advertisement