Is there gender equality in society?

Pchmj

I'm sick of the girls in my office. Always say or do something in favour to them. Want guys to initiate everything, do everything, be it work or personal life. If don't do the way they want, they will ask if you are a guy or not.

During work they are busy and keep complaining, then if I help is a must-do thing. If I never help they bad-mouth me. If I'm busy they relax, they just keep quiet, if I say them they will say they very busy and tired already. Whatever they do and their thinking is correct, mine is always wrong. Guy must do this do that, else is pussy.

Then when it comes to society status and work promotion etc, they will say both gender are equal and must be treated equally. Can't stand their BS...

↡ Advertisement

I'm sick of the girls in my office. Always say or do something in favour to them. Want guys to initiate everything, do everything, be it work or personal life. If don't do the way they want, they will ask if you are a guy or not.

During work they are busy and keep complaining, then if I help is a must-do thing. If I never help they bad-mouth me. If I'm busy they relax, they just keep quiet, if I say them they will say they very busy and tired already. Whatever they do and their thinking is correct, mine is always wrong. Guy must do this do that, else is pussy.

Then when it comes to society status and work promotion etc, they will say both gender are equal and must be treated equally. Can't stand their BS...

You can always don't help and just ignore all the backlash

Haha...what it seems is that you are being pushed around by a bunch of pussies. If you stand your ground and say "NO!" followed by saying "I have my principles & will not be pushed around" to them. They will surely shut up.

No life not fair bro....there is no such thing as gender equality...but I will not go into specifics as there has been many threads abt this.

What u need to do is work hard and smart...try and get promoted....become the boss...then u have ur say...revenge is always sweet...

Gender equality in society will only appear when they need it.

it will be throw into some carboard when finish using it and dust it out when they need it again.

just bear with it, take it with apinch of salt

Woman, you just can't live with them and also can't live without them [rolleyes]

Seriously i always wonder why have ppl say these things.

U mean woman is a lousy useless hopeless piece of s--t ?

If a men dont perform on par with women is deem a condemn person ?

Dont see any logic in it. [hur]

Gender equality, what is that?

In the first place both sexes are totally different, GOD build us this way. Men are always stronger, more aggressive, women are emotional and sensitive. Men up women, women get pregnant. Women up men, women also get pregnant. Women like to talk, men like action. Women like make up, men like work out.

So many different how to be equal?

Neutral Newbie

Agree with one bro mentioned they only will bring out gender equality when they need it, otherwise they really throw one side and they'll start to say "Can't you be a gentlemen and......" b-------t/grandmother father s--t all come out. Girls 就是 Girls, pussies can never change into snake!!

taxi uncles will tell you why they avoid sexy girl passengers [thumbsup]

men made laws to protect women and against men self [laugh]

taxi uncles will tell you why they avoid sexy girl passengers [thumbsup]

men made laws to protect women and against men self [laugh]

because behind all successful men there is a women behind..... Like wifey [laugh]

Do they give u any "sweets" for helping them? If not, forget it then

Nothing at all because it's my responsibility and necessary to do it.

Agree with one bro mentioned they only will bring out gender equality when they need it, otherwise they really throw one side and they'll start to say "Can't you be a gentlemen and......" b-------t/grandmother father s--t all come out. Girls 就是 Girls, pussies can never change into snake!!

I agree too. That's what I'm facing now. Can only bear with it but really pissed at times.

Simple things also need to wait for guy to do, they rather wait and complain. Remind me of so many incidents, haiz... even during lunch time. Die die must guy go buy drinks/desert.

Edited by Pchmj