Neutral gender bathroom

Kb27

the 3rd guy from left look very strange. [laugh]

West Hollywood requiring all new businesses to have multi-stall gender-neutral bathrooms

gender-neutral-bathroom-california-file-

The West Hollywood City Council unanimously approved a measure requiring all new construction or significant renovations to businesses to include only gender-neutral bathrooms.

All single-stall restrooms throughout the city have been required to be designated "gender-neutral" since 2014, but this is the first mandate that all new multi-stall restrooms be marked "gender-neutral."

"I noticed in my conversations that multi-stall gender-neutral bathrooms are kind of the future," Council member John M. Erickson told ABC News. "It's easier. Going to the bathroom should just be going to the bathroom."

Unless they do a major redesign, current businesses won't be impacted by the new law, which goes into effect on Jan. 1.

West Hollywood's decision comes at a time when debates about who uses public bathrooms have become major topics of conversation in recent years.

Last year, a transgender man from Virginia won a legal battle against his former high school after it refused to let him use the boy's bathroom when he was a student.

"I am glad that my years-long fight to have my school see me for who I am is over," the former student, Gavin Grimm said in a statement at the time. "Being forced to use the nurse's room, a private bathroom, and the girl's room was humiliating for me, and having to go to out-of-the-way bathrooms severely interfered with my education."

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Nothing much new here as female cleaners can freely enter male toilets, so we're halfway there [laugh]

And why wear skirt denotes female? Yet another fringe group will come and criticize.

And this signage won't work in Scotland. 

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 9

17 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Nothing much new here as female cleaners can freely enter male toilets, so we're halfway there [laugh]

And why wear skirt denotes female? Yet another fringe group will come and criticize.

And this signage won't work in Scotland. 

I still dont understand why female cleaners are allowed to freely enter male toilets for cleaning, while there are male inside the toilet? Esp those peeing at the urinal outside. 

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

I still dont understand why female cleaners are allowed to freely enter male toilets for cleaning, while there are male inside the toilet? Esp those peeing at the urinal outside. 

No mystery there. Same reason why it's ok to hv female masseuse rabba men but not male masseuse rabba women....

• Haha! 9

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

🤔 Because.... they will not violate men.😄

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

🤔 Because.... they will not violate men.😄

Or rather, becoz men chikopek 

• Haha! 2

58 minutes ago, 13177 said:

There's good reason why they only allow old female cleaners to do this special assignment [laugh]

They've seen it all ! Nothing to impress them.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

53 minutes ago, Soya said:

No mystery there. Same reason why it's ok to hv female masseuse rabba men but not male masseuse rabba women....

This one have, some women do request for male.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Next time turn round and ask lah 😂

• Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

There's good reason why they only allow old female cleaners to do this special assignment [laugh]

They've seen it all ! Nothing to impress them.

I did saw some female cleaners look like in mid-thirties to early forties though.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Soya said:

Have ah. Just need to know where to find.

↡ Advertisement