THEY ABANDONED A CRIPPLE!!

Darryn

Turbocharged

it was so sad, the poor thing, lying stranded on the TPE just at the bottom of the Punggol Road on ramp...forlorn. It was all alone, just left there blinking away, nobody to help it or give it comfort.... [smallcry][smallcry][smallcry]

The poor Toyota Wish, it had a flat, I stopped to help but the driver had just abandoned it, left it there with the hazard lights on, go I dunno where. How to help you like that? I woulda changed the tyre for you, risking life and limb on the busy expressway, but no - you had just left you poor baby there all alone [confused]

↡ Advertisement

it was so sad, the poor thing, lying stranded on the TPE just at the bottom of the Punggol Road on ramp...forlorn. It was all alone, just left there blinking away, nobody to help it or give it comfort.... [smallcry][smallcry][smallcry]

The poor Toyota Wish, it had a flat, I stopped to help but the driver had just abandoned it, left it there with the hazard lights on, go I dunno where. How to help you like that? I woulda changed the tyre for you, risking life and limb on the busy expressway, but no - you had just left you poor baby there all alone [confused]

1) he may went to work

2) he may have went to a safer place and wait for tow service

3) he may be looking for tow service

Maybe owner in a hurry to meet someone?

Or the car could be stolen?

er...who would want to steal a wish...of all cars [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

1) he may went to work

2) he may have went to a safer place and wait for tow service

3) he may be looking for tow service

Tow service for a flat tyre [:(]:o[hur]

Not sure...

seriously speaking I was surprised, I know some people not so comfortable with changing a tyre, so was all set to help. But NOBODY around, I tot maybe hop the barrier to a safer place or whatever, but really disappear. I wonder where went?....

Maybe the auntie walk home to look for hubby to change tyre for her? Maybe tow service take long time to cum so go rest first? Not so sure, but I found it funny [gossip]

Turbocharged

Maybe owner in a hurry to meet someone?

Or the car could be stolen?

If stolen it was a considerate thief, even put out the triangle and turned on the hazard lights....

crude, but true. :D

ssssh...wait ppl say we elitist.... [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

but the truth hurts [bounce2]

If stolen it was a considerate thief, even put out the triangle and turned on the hazard lights....

[laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

crude, but true. :D

Dun be so mean....the previous Lotus Elise had a wish engine...you dun play play ok [:)]

But to be fair...the lotus is like half the weight and the engine was tuned by lotus engineering, so uhmmm..... :wub:

Dun be so mean....the previous Lotus Elise had a wish engine...you dun play play ok [:)]

But to be fair...the lotus is like half the weight and the engine was tuned by lotus engineering, so uhmmm..... :wub:

eh..that is a different kettle of fish [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Oei........... bring down the centre & rear seats and can convert into a hearse hor .......... :ph34r:

So..... are you interested ..... [sly][sly]

forget the hearse....fully flat rear compartment, can become a bedroom...is a real Jack Neo car :wub::wub:

Which reminds me...

How does an Australian lady turn off the bedroom lights before sex?

She closes the car door!

Turbocharged

eh..that is a different kettle of fish [laugh] [laugh]

Which reminds me...

Why do people say that women "smell like fish"?

It's because the semen have been there first

↡ Advertisement