Jump to content

Driven: BMW's F10 535i


Mockngbrd
 Share

Recommended Posts

I had the pleasure of driving one of these over the wkend, here are my impressions...., (& my own personal views, i'm not an authority of these matters, just an enthusiastic driver :P )

 

P1050752_800.jpg

 

Read more here (cos its really long):

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/member-rides-...35i-driven.html

 

or

 

http://garage36.blogspot.com/2010/08/drive...w-f10-535i.html

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the pleasure of driving one of these over the wkend, here are my impressions...., (& my own personal views, i'm not an authority of these matters, just an enthusiastic driver :P )

 

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/member-rides-...35i-driven.html

 

Read more here (cos its really long):

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/member-rides-...35i-driven.html

 

or

 

http://garage36.blogspot.com/2010/08/drive...w-f10-535i.html

 

toto told you to tell it like it is: the steering sucks [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

With the high COE, its good time for them to ditch it now.

 

 

Ditch?

 

to which goondoo?

who will pay that kind of money for a 523i

 

OMV $37k is just like my S40 7 yrs ago.

Ridiculous

 

I offer cash $150k immediate deal lah. [cool]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the pleasure of driving one of these over the wkend, here are my impressions...., (& my own personal views, i'm not an authority of these matters, just an enthusiastic driver :P )

 

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/member-rides-...35i-driven.html

 

Read more here (cos its really long):

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/member-rides-...35i-driven.html

 

or

 

http://garage36.blogspot.com/2010/08/drive...w-f10-535i.html

 

555 plate? sutl's family car? lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so close to being that goondoo 6 months ago :D

Good thing i walk over to C&C. With 10K overtrade, the E250 has the same price as 523 but with 52K OMV.

 

All said, i still like this F10 very much -_-

 

Ditch?

 

to which goondoo?

who will pay that kind of money for a 523i

 

OMV $37k is just like my S40 7 yrs ago.

Ridiculous

 

I offer cash $150k immediate deal lah. [cool]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was so close to being that goondoo 6 months ago :D

Good thing i walk over to C&C. With 10K overtrade, the E250 has the same price as 523 but with 52K OMV.

 

All said, i still like this F10 very much -_-

 

 

Heh heh hee, I'm not so sure if you avoided being a goodoo altogether...hee hee heee [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

frankly, after going through so many choices, i have a strong feeling that my next car could be the 535i.

 

plse will someone tell me why not other than ridiculous OMV to price ratio.

 

another issue i have is that the car feels too big to be nimble.

sigh, want the cake and eat it too lah...

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...