SimonTan 2nd Gear September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 (edited) 1Sept2010, 12noon. Was driving along the small curvy road near little Guiling at bukit batok. One fat dark skin young man, proceeded to cross the road, and my car was fast approaching. This fat young man was obviously slow and seems to be limping across the road and for sure if I did not brake and slow down I will hit him 100%. I horned at him while slowing down to show my displeasure. If he want to die then please go find a taxi driver to knock him down, not play with me and my new car. So as I was passing him slowly while he was standing at the double while middle line, his middle finger was pointing at the sky, I assume he is scolding his god, for not giving him wings to fly or fitter body to run across. I slowed down even more and pressing my horn to support him in his cursing of his god, and for a good 5 seconds, he was thrusting his middle fingers towards the sky and looking at me with glee. Was a beautiful day, to be able to join someone in his celebration or his anger at his own physical ineptness. Edited September 1, 2010 by SimonTan ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 1Sept2010, 12noon. Was driving along the small curvy road near little Guiling at bukit batok. One fat dark skin young man, proceeded to cross the road, and my car was fast approaching. This fat young man was obviously slow and seems to be limping across the road and for sure if I did not brake and slow down I will hit him 100%. I horned at him while slowing down to show my displeasure. If he want to die then please go find a taxi driver to knock him down, not play with me and my new car. So as I was passing him slowly while he was standing at the double while middle line, his middle finger was pointing at the sky, I assume he is scolding his god, for not giving him wings to fly or fitter body to run across. I slowed down even more and pressing my horn to support him in his cursing of his god, and for a good 5 seconds, he was thrusting his middle fingers towards the sky and looking at me with glee. Was a beautiful day, to be able to join someone in his celebration or his anger at his own physical ineptness. Aiyah, if I see someone limping, I usually give chance a bit. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tleslie 1st Gear September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 1Sept2010, 12noon. Was driving along the small curvy road near little Guiling at bukit batok. One fat dark skin young man, proceeded to cross the road, and my car was fast approaching. This fat young man was obviously slow and seems to be limping across the road and for sure if I did not brake and slow down I will hit him 100%. I horned at him while slowing down to show my displeasure. If he want to die then please go find a taxi driver to knock him down, not play with me and my new car. So as I was passing him slowly while he was standing at the double while middle line, his middle finger was pointing at the sky, I assume he is scolding his god, for not giving him wings to fly or fitter body to run across. I slowed down even more and pressing my horn to support him in his cursing of his god, and for a good 5 seconds, he was thrusting his middle fingers towards the sky and looking at me with glee. Was a beautiful day, to be able to join someone in his celebration or his anger at his own physical ineptness. wah, u have problem wif taxi drivers? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mustank Hypersonic September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 give chance lah.....people already limping liao.....he didnt choose to be limping one Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atonchia Supersonic September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 I have seen student limping slowly across zebra crossing then can jump like a clown with his schoolmates. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 I have seen student limping slowly across zebra crossing then can jump like a clown with his schoolmates. That's nothing. I didn't encounter this personally, but a friend told me of how his brother used to purposely kneel-down in the middle of zebra crossings to tie his laces. Some people are *asking* to be run-over. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTan 2nd Gear September 1, 2010 Author Share September 1, 2010 Yes I have HIGH GIGANTIC issues with taxis. He is not really limping, its more like sakit in his leg, or was it due to his fatty legs, I am not so sure acatually. I do agree that leg painful people(sick, disabled or old people) usually find the easiest and shortest route to cross the road, that in itself I do think is justifiable, but not when you see an approaching car and then preceeded to cross nontheless! He saw my car (as I saw his face looking my direction) and YET step out onto the road and tried to cross it. Thats where I find he is courting death. Usually if the road crosser is steady and do not justify me braking my car, then its acceptable. But this KNN person is courting death, as I need to step on my brake to slow down. I know slowing down will not kill me or caused me pain or anything. But the main issues is had I not paid attention I would have banged into him. Anyway, just to let of steam. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joseph22 Turbocharged September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 Yes I have HIGH GIGANTIC issues with taxis. He is not really limping, its more like sakit in his leg, or was it due to his fatty legs, I am not so sure acatually. I do agree that leg painful people(sick, disabled or old people) usually find the easiest and shortest route to cross the road, that in itself I do think is justifiable, but not when you see an approaching car and then preceeded to cross nontheless! He saw my car (as I saw his face looking my direction) and YET step out onto the road and tried to cross it. Thats where I find he is courting death. Usually if the road crosser is steady and do not justify me braking my car, then its acceptable. But this KNN person is courting death, as I need to step on my brake to slow down. I know slowing down will not kill me or caused me pain or anything. But the main issues is had I not paid attention I would have banged into him. Anyway, just to let of steam. then you better dont drive. :angry: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTan 2nd Gear September 1, 2010 Author Share September 1, 2010 Well...I just paid for a new car...Sure hell I am going to keep on driving. By the way are you a taxi driver or family member taxi related or you CEO of taxi co? Tell me why I should not drive? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 He is not really limping, its more like sakit in his leg, or was it due to his fatty legs, I am not so sure acatually. I do agree that leg painful people(sick, disabled or old people) usually find the easiest and shortest route to cross the road, that in itself I do think is justifiable, but not when you see an approaching car and then preceeded to cross nontheless! He saw my car (as I saw his face looking my direction) and YET step out onto the road and tried to cross it. Thats where I find he is courting death. Usually if the road crosser is steady and do not justify me braking my car, then its acceptable. But this KNN person is courting death, as I need to step on my brake to slow down. I know slowing down will not kill me or caused me pain or anything. But the main issues is had I not paid attention I would have banged into him. Anyway, just to let of steam. OK, lah, then you're quite right to get pissed off. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junjie 1st Gear September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 The way you posted and replied to the comments, more or less tell us what kind of person you are. So narrow minded, may as well forget the car and ride a bicycle instead. Typical sillyporean, dare to act tough in forum but in real life dare not to take any actions...... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hoppie24 1st Gear September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 Well...I just paid for a new car...Sure hell I am going to keep on driving. By the way are you a taxi driver or family member taxi related or you CEO of taxi co? Tell me why I should not drive? buy new car big F meh? People limping just give chance and let him pass la. So wat sud sud new car u drive? so ATAS ah! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bankai87 Neutral Newbie September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 wow, new car his coe equivalent or even more than my OMV lei of course atas... hahaha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTan 2nd Gear September 1, 2010 Author Share September 1, 2010 This is a compliant section. Its hard to exactly discribe out the real situation for everyone to appreciate what I faced. What caused my compliant is that FARKER still want to show middle finger to the sky when my car was beside him, while he is standing on the double white line. I mean who is more wrong and who should be more angry? Just hope he died when crossing the same road with the similar care-less taxi driver banging into him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junjie 1st Gear September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 Aiyo, no need to curse pple like that, what goes around comes around...be extra careful when u yourself driving on the road, it may turn out his curse on you even stronger.....drive safe, don't wish to kana traffic jam later becos of hero like u. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonTan 2nd Gear September 1, 2010 Author Share September 1, 2010 I already do my own counter curse charm just in case he put bomoh on me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thedecemberone 3rd Gear September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 (edited) Eh, I think someone is just letting of steam in this post but I want to address 2 issues here. First, there is an issue with someone who obviously may be handicap and limping in the way he crossed the road and possibly have a mental problem. We should learn to thank the Divine Power that we are healthy, able bodied and we own a new car (which not many in Singapore can afford). Take it in a positive manner. Then out of the blue taxi drivers were mentioned as the preferred party to knock this handicap man. I am puzzled why taxi drivers were named instead of the general motorist. But let's not put a curse on anyone. I think there are better way to put the points across. I am not trying to create any hard feelings. It's alright to let off steam but if it's not properly phrased, it may invite unnecessary repercussion from fellow Forumers. Be calm brother. Edited September 1, 2010 by Thedecemberone Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
So_nice 6th Gear September 1, 2010 Share September 1, 2010 can feel ur anger but nvm lah. complain liao sua sua kee. dun stoop to his level ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Fatty Kim going crazy again
Fatty Kim going crazy again
Small little tiny bug on walls & ceiling
Small little tiny bug on walls & ceiling
Another mother of all siaolang thread
Another mother of all siaolang thread
Crazy causeway traffic!
Crazy causeway traffic!
Feeling a little bit emo...
Feeling a little bit emo...
NSFW Another siao lang spotted at MacPherson
NSFW Another siao lang spotted at MacPherson
Crazy Rich Asians?
Crazy Rich Asians?
Rogue Msia Bus driver went on mad rampage along Jalan Ampang
Rogue Msia Bus driver went on mad rampage along Jalan Ampang