Ah_cow 3rd Gear September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Later play Mai? I going to coon early, tomorrow work liow. Now I looking for a old Fat PS3, bring opiece lut BC2. dun tink later can leh, wedding dinner again... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Ok, then I OTOT. dun tink later can leh, wedding dinner again... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tansrb Neutral Newbie September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 saw luckytan playing spiderman... fun not? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ixus 1st Gear September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 saw luckytan playing spiderman... fun not? Very fun leh, different from previous spiderman games where you only play in manhattan city GTA style, this one got different maps with different villains, and 4 different spiderman with unique style. Graphics and voice acting very good. There are points to earn where you can upgrade spidey skills, and lots of combos. You can see a video review at ign website. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unltd 5th Gear September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Basket kayU, my son all play MW2 on PC lah, PS3 is I chop, now me rest they play street fighter. BT waste of time for me, Wait I scold bad words buay kan people come here say me, I lagi paisay oso mah. My BT no batt also, played one game with Hub, boh tian liow, waste time also since most of the time play with other people, all also no BT. Mai lei, I lousy player, tan chek, tan chek niah mah. Just downloaded BC1, going to try later if got time. I knew suan u abit surely come out and defend yrslf! But you play quite well, all you need is endless supply of bullets [Medic] Don't worry about bad words, I think I got the most.... Endless supply Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unltd 5th Gear September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Tio few times kana killed, just when I know I shot the fellow, Think server lag or my controller kok up. Fedup! Ace pin nothing to me, Cow, enjoying the game more important, must play song song, if not don't play. Now I kana damn terok, BC2 headache. Wah... Ace pin is nothing, you suanning everyone else who is playing ar?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Just now see you playing, wanted to chio you go BC2. Very fun leh, different from previous spiderman games where you only play in manhattan city GTA style, this one got different maps with different villains, and 4 different spiderman with unique style. Graphics and voice acting very good. There are points to earn where you can upgrade spidey skills, and lots of combos. You can see a video review at ign website. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 What defend, really mah, I no play, I say I no play lor, my sons all boh touch BC2 as much as me, they got go buy MW2 and play, now see me hiong BC2, also wanna play, going thru the storyline phase. You not so bad lah, for me, I don't really bother, Ah Cow more terok then you, hahahaha... I hear him scold until I wanna laugh, sometimes I want to use BT but BT buay sai use, no batt, kachow him. He kana lut only sure NBCB!! Drag some more. [laugh] Fun playing with him lah. I knew suan u abit surely come out and defend yrslf! But you play quite well, all you need is endless supply of bullets [Medic] Don't worry about bad words, I think I got the most.... Endless supply Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Yeah what, you can get Ace pin, but buay song playing with the people you play with, no use also mah, right not? Just now play with other people, damn fun, good hard fight. Wah... Ace pin is nothing, you suanning everyone else who is playing ar?! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Paiseh MO... schedule was too tight on friday.... so couldn't send the game to u Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Wah Mai Liow. [laugh] Paiseh MO... schedule was too tight on friday.... so couldn't send the game to u Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tansrb Neutral Newbie September 12, 2010 Share September 12, 2010 Wah Mai Liow. [laugh] yo MO, finished with red dead liao. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tonyhawk 1st Gear September 13, 2010 Share September 13, 2010 Must flim mah.... in case towkay scold bad words.....then can show to MOM.... Anyway all the best..... so I reckon u be taking a break ya? Whoah... BC2 secret training already.... heh, thanks for well wishes. very short break only lah. as for BC2, i lent my friend the game 2-3 months ago, and havent seen it since Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged September 13, 2010 Author Share September 13, 2010 played on sat with tansrb, ni ni and ah cow....... won every game, if i rem correctly or was that friday nini very rusty..... i think he need more training..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tonyhawk 1st Gear September 13, 2010 Share September 13, 2010 Wah.. U tio toto or big sweep? Or some dead relatives give u inheritance? Think of the family at home and liabilities,I can't take shite oso muz tiam tiam eat and say more please thank u... I also wish i tio toto/big sweep. i didnt even tio 4d. yah i agree that must think hard about liabilities. but after you eat all that shite, the shite have to come out from somewhere.... :P Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dj_spike 2nd Gear September 13, 2010 Share September 13, 2010 Since AMF need at least 75% attendance, bo pien tan brothers muz graduate one by one Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear September 13, 2010 Share September 13, 2010 Y u dun finish playing? 45 kills can get in 1-2 games. sibei shag liao.... getting older liao, cannot tong too late if not next day will be like zombie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear September 13, 2010 Share September 13, 2010 What happened to the clan match? i though it was tonight? luckytan, tansrb and i was in at about 10.30pm.....but see no one..... instead we saw ni ni so it is a walkover ar? pai sei..... sibei shag over the long weekend.... all jam pack with activities.... MJ session, BBQ, Swimming etc. By the time reach home at nite... half life gone. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...