Wreckwrx 1st Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 he said he can resist, he said fren fren only....everything he said... you know lah...NPNT...now NVNT Whoah.... u no give him chance.... want bee-dio evidence sm more.... ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tonyhawk 1st Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 ah dey bro..sama sama la..everyday see people face.. I am on leave somemore worked till 4am this morning..woke up at 7 piah till now take breather.. relac bro, weekend is here later I go nap, run, then tonight can piak piah..BC2 fierce leh you. can dont so piah or not? you can also fire your boss you know.....? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged September 9, 2010 Author Share September 9, 2010 why you said that? he always go GZ.... plus he got ex-lover there too... did you miss out on the earthquake story? oei... i dun have ex-lover hor Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wreckwrx 1st Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 fierce leh you. can dont so piah or not? you can also fire your boss you know.....? I saw in the old thread that u just did that.... fire your boss..... how come? If I may ask..... If now not convenient to say.... nevermind...... but as Ah Ball say.... NVNT.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wreckwrx 1st Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 oei... i dun have ex-lover hor Oic... so no longer "ex"..... meaning currently still have is it? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galantspeedz Turbocharged September 9, 2010 Author Share September 9, 2010 Oic... so no longer "ex"..... meaning currently still have is it? never had leh... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tonyhawk 1st Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 I saw in the old thread that u just did that.... fire your boss..... how come? If I may ask..... If now not convenient to say.... nevermind...... but as Ah Ball say.... NVNT.... haha no big deal lah, just told him i cannot do this shite anymore lah. frankly, its about time lah. :P how to give you video? you want me to ask someone to film the process meh? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wreckwrx 1st Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 Must flim mah.... in case towkay scold bad words.....then can show to MOM.... Anyway all the best..... so I reckon u be taking a break ya? Whoah... BC2 secret training already.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tarzan666 2nd Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 Wah.. U tio toto or big sweep? Or some dead relatives give u inheritance? Think of the family at home and liabilities,I can't take shite oso muz tiam tiam eat and say more please thank u... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kingcopa 1st Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 So fast no 3 Liao. Just knock off early today n miss out on posting in the last thread... Just finish game w DJ... Cannot sleep.... Excited cos 45 more kills to go!!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tarzan666 2nd Gear September 9, 2010 Share September 9, 2010 Y u dun finish playing? 45 kills can get in 1-2 games. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hub_n_mona 1st Gear September 10, 2010 Share September 10, 2010 fierce leh you. can dont so piah or not? you can also fire your boss you know.....? can't be dun so piah.. fire burning my arse with almost daily calls about my work (or work not done thereof).. I also wish I can give a gd firing man..man, I would love to have a gd firing session as it is, can't do that yet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hub_n_mona 1st Gear September 10, 2010 Share September 10, 2010 haha no big deal lah, just told him i cannot do this shite anymore lah. frankly, its about time lah. :P how to give you video? you want me to ask someone to film the process meh? that would be a gd idea..voice recording also can but actually, the session must be a gd one to have an impactful recording Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hub_n_mona 1st Gear September 10, 2010 Share September 10, 2010 Must flim mah.... in case towkay scold bad words.....then can show to MOM.... Anyway all the best..... so I reckon u be taking a break ya? Whoah... BC2 secret training already.... eh, scold bad words can give to MOM? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hub_n_mona 1st Gear September 10, 2010 Share September 10, 2010 So fast no 3 Liao. Just knock off early today n miss out on posting in the last thread... Just finish game w DJ... Cannot sleep.... Excited cos 45 more kills to go!!!! paiseh thegod, got DJ's invite but I was with MO..didnn't go over..I kena d/c twice and it said server full also.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 10, 2010 Share September 10, 2010 Ah Cow baby was with him, can hear. My BT gone. Paisay. I buay tong, was damn tired after gym session. Kumsia for the game, good fight for a 2 man squad. later saw Rex Come and join us, bit I was already very burned out from my training. Eyh, donno, when you told me got on in front, I fired, he was in my sight, end up I kana whack, 3 times, I knife the fellow, he never die, I die instead. Donno what's happening, but good match. Kumsia for watching my 6. paiseh thegod, got DJ's invite but I was with MO..didnn't go over..I kena d/c twice and it said server full also.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mazdaowner Moderator September 10, 2010 Share September 10, 2010 DJ, Selmat hari raya, bung, paisay, no accept invite, I will not drop my squad halfway if in battle, paisay, Was with Ah Cow and Hub. If match done, all chow, I will Join for sure, if I'm the last man and only man in the match. Kasay bung. Tolong chakap game mana brapah? Ada POSB no.? Kasay. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hub_n_mona 1st Gear September 10, 2010 Share September 10, 2010 Ah Cow baby was with him, can hear. My BT gone. Paisay. I buay tong, was damn tired after gym session. Kumsia for the game, good fight for a 2 man squad. later saw Rex Come and join us, bit I was already very burned out from my training. Eyh, donno, when you told me got on in front, I fired, he was in my sight, end up I kana whack, 3 times, I knife the fellow, he never die, I die instead. Donno what's happening, but good match. Kumsia for watching my 6. bro, that one my son lah came in late cos he dun wana sleep yet..wah piang 11.30pm liaoz after that I played with rex till3plus, 4 that one round the corner enemy..I had a bird's eye view leh..like watching movie..radio to tell you 12 o'clock round the corner..paiseh my shotgun still bey zhun think you must shoot his face to kill ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
All about smoking
All about smoking
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
All about springs and shocks(dampers)
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Questions about Toyota Mark X
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Jackie Chan about his Son, Money and Army.
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Questions about Gearbox overhaul
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
Let's talk about NS... good memories or nightmares?
All about air filters...
All about air filters...