Sleepy-T 1st Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 actually not very often. hummm then let the fun begain, but sst auto is like got peddel shift rite? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 hummm then let the fun begain, but sst auto is like got peddel shift rite? think so. I think it is abit like the VW DSG. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 nbcb the person say roadster can export...so got a bit more than normal..think he tua pow sian me. Depending on the make, model and the condition of the car, you may get much more by exporting the car. So the dealer is not wrong. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RadX Moderator August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 wats a gear pedal? clutch - brakes - accelerator. No? er...those kiddy wagon lah....pedal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 hw often will you be caught in a jam or extreme slow traffic? if alway i rekon sst auto will be better Once familiar, okay already. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 hey dude, I am moving up to Tuas also. 18 or thereabout. I am at my new building. Diagonally opposite the incinerator. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 it our little secret Our brotherly love secret. Just like you and me exclusively. Brotherly relationship. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 so if im getting one that is around dec 2006 to early 2007, im eligible for body value + 50% of ARF paid? Depends on when you deregister the car lor.. Basically you should be looking at PARF Rebate (B) section. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 hah no la..thinking of buying a 4 yr old car...not scrapping mine... so the car that im eyeing has omv of 32k... based on ben's link, 35k will be the arf and lets say i use until 9th year...i de-register and ill get 0.5 x 35k = 17.5k? so in total 17.5k + body (minimal)? Yes that's correct. Body value depends on the make and model like I mentioned earlier. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Observer 4th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Depends on when you deregister the car lor.. Basically you should be looking at PARF Rebate (B) section. bo lui le..should be used till 9 yrs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 (edited) Hi Honeybee, Please don't scold Joseph22. He was just joking with you. We must all have an open mind when it comes to internet forums. You are driving bigger car than me cause I am 25 this year yet no car. Regards, You sure you only 25? And no car? Edited August 4, 2011 by Beehive3783 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 I wasn't scolding anyone. I was just trying to explain why I said my car is small. But somehow I don't quite get it when he implied that I am lying. So I just want to find out in which way did I lie or give him the idea that I was lying. Yes I do know forum etiquette. I have been in a few forums before. Or is it I am not welcome here? If it's so, I take my leave. Thank you. Relax.. there's something fundamentally wrong with him.. whatever he posts here just take it with a chill pill Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 ai yo why you so like that. you small car more expensive then my car leh. Anyway i explan clearly to you lah. you notice i Bold Cheh?? in the post you quoted from?? you say if we know, we will say Cheh. so i say cheh so you did not lie Aiya can you stop stirring more sh1t? buay tahan! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Aiya can you stop stirring more sh1t? buay tahan! Agree. He is not helping and in fact making it worse. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 okay okay. i am sorry if you cannot understand the jokes. now you know i am joking. peace??? Your jokes are buried under 10 tons of concrete.. no sane individual will be able to understand your lame jokes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 First, of all I certainly did not get angry/upset or overreact to his post. Secondly, I merely ask him to explain his reply. And yes I really did not catch his jokes or his meaning or whatever he was trying to say. Peace and that's what I want to say. If you want to assume further please go ahead. Relax.. join us for a meetup and you'll know we're all nice people who won't bite your head off Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Nissan Latio? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged August 4, 2011 Share August 4, 2011 Actually there is a place to sit, drink and wee in Neo Tiew. There is an outdoor beer garden and seafood restaurant + prawning place. The beer garden got china xmm sing song and diao huey. Kranji Farm Resort 10 Neo Tiew Lane 2, 718813 Dang.. forgot about that.. you on for this Friday? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Any regular casino slots player here?
Any regular casino slots player here?