Jump to content

Areyou doing nothing? Post here! Chapter 2


Robo
 Share

Recommended Posts

I ever had same prob. Disc refuse to eject.

 

I just press eject button while giving e hu a few knocks to shake it up. E disc will come out like that.

 

Fr me e prob is e disc NOT e hu. Only some discs got this prob so once like that, i wont use that disc in my hu again.

 

Try 1st n maybe u dont need to change yr hu in e end.

 

Er......I think you may also want to check your HU.

Link to post
Share on other sites

later this week then comfirm loh

 

enjoy ur trip [laugh]

 

If weekday, I might swing by to sarpok you.

 

But Thursday and Friday will be out liao.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...