Robo 2nd Gear September 18, 2010 Author Share September 18, 2010 Practically didn't sleep at all.. wad happen? tot not feeling well damn nice to sleep one? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robo 2nd Gear September 18, 2010 Author Share September 18, 2010 bro, my HU conking out soon.. yesterday couldn't eject disc.. wah sibeh sianz.. gd excuse to change HU liao! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TortoiseRacer Clutched September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 wad happen? tot not feeling well damn nice to sleep one? Dunno leh.. couldn't sleep.. better in the morning le la.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robo 2nd Gear September 18, 2010 Author Share September 18, 2010 Dunno leh.. couldn't sleep.. better in the morning le la.. antiacids? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 SGSS marketplace stuff all cash and carry one.. no installation.. but even so, I think i can do my own installation after watching my audio installer at work a few times. Just need to copy the settings over my existing HU. That kind of price is quite standard in SGSS. Yours is a steal. Haha. Anyway, I think I'll hold up till your source finds something. I found a way to make the disc eject this morning. haha shake it... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 Went to Turf City yesterday. Realized its a good place for MUs. 1. Centralize 2. Got toilet 3. Ample Carparking 4. Got food and drinks 5. Can go view cars Also explored some areas beside TC. Found some interesting places. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robo 2nd Gear September 18, 2010 Author Share September 18, 2010 Went to Turf City yesterday. Realized its a good place for MUs. 1. Centralize 2. Got toilet 3. Ample Carparking 4. Got food and drinks 5. Can go view cars Also explored some areas beside TC. Found some interesting places. u organizing one?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 u organizing one?? Wah Lan, your arrow super fast. Definitely 3G SAF warrior. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 SGSS marketplace stuff all cash and carry one.. no installation.. but even so, I think i can do my own installation after watching my audio installer at work a few times. Just need to copy the settings over my existing HU. That kind of price is quite standard in SGSS. Yours is a steal. Haha. Anyway, I think I'll hold up till your source finds something. I found a way to make the disc eject this morning. haha Let me check again for you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Robo 2nd Gear September 18, 2010 Author Share September 18, 2010 Wah Lan, your arrow super fast. Definitely 3G SAF warrior. must fast hand fast leg mah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 Went to Turf City yesterday. Realized its a good place for MUs. 1. Centralize 2. Got toilet 3. Ample Carparking 4. Got food and drinks 5. Can go view cars Also explored some areas beside TC. Found some interesting places. Let's go there one day. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 Maybe lo.. Hmm.. or could be i missed dinner timing.. had a late dinner.. Bo hua la....Sacrifice this cos of a job.....but sometimes really bo bian..... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 Let's go there one day. Yep, I like going there to see cars. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 The word "audit" just strikes an unpleasant cord with me.. It happens to me too but I dare to be harsh and F those auditors...... I know it is their job but sometimes hor the way they handle things and ask questions, I have to self check myself whether I have common sense or they have misplace theirs somewhere. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuan 6th Gear September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 Yep, I like going there to see cars. We can see your X-road with modified Z4 bodykit. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The_Bear Turbocharged September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 We can see your X-road with modified Z4 bodykit. oh, I've de-kitted. Its now a regular x-road. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 shake it... No, I rub it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beehive3783 Twincharged September 18, 2010 Share September 18, 2010 gd excuse to change HU liao! ya, good excuse.. but considering the fact that i paid $380 for this current one.. makes me a bit sick.. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
Any Hokkien Song Lovers here?
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Skoda Octavia RS launched in Singapore at $199,900!
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
Minimum Post Limit Before New Thread Creation
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
How to post a topic in general car discussion!???
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Newbies, post ur questions/request here
Any regular casino slots player here?
Any regular casino slots player here?