Jump to content

All about PS3 (4)


Dj_spike
 Share

Recommended Posts

furniture also cheap [laugh] [laugh]

 

simi also cheap.. [laugh]

 

friend bought a I7 ,full gamer specs laptop,800 sgd nia, 800 can buy I5 here nia [laugh]

 

furniture GS bring in also ah??

tua zhong leh

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

For those in the stock market, you can read the Email I sent you, if you did not receive, it means I don't have your Email, so ask from the other PS3 bros. Hahaahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

For those in the stock market, you can read the Email I sent you, if you did not receive, it means I don't have your Email, so ask from the other PS3 bros. Hahaahaha

nice info, thx bro.

Link to post
Share on other sites

nice info, thx bro.

 

These Emails are quite confidential, so please do not anyhow circulate, if everyone knows how we think, then we cannot make money liao. [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

For those in the stock market, you can read the Email I sent you, if you did not receive, it means I don't have your Email, so ask from the other PS3 bros. Hahaahaha

 

i dont have leh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

These Emails are quite confidential, so please do not anyhow circulate, if everyone knows how we think, then we cannot make money liao. [laugh]

oh ok, if ps3 bros wants it, still ok hor? ah ball, u wan me to forward to u? but wait for ah U to say ok first ah. :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

oh ok, if ps3 bros wants it, still ok hor? ah ball, u wan me to forward to u? but wait for ah U to say ok first ah. :D

 

Oh yeah, ah ball don't have cause he sent out contact list, I only copy and paste his sent contact list, I did not coy and paste the sender! ahahahahahaha

 

Please forward to him

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah, ah ball don't have cause he sent out contact list, I only copy and paste his sent contact list, I did not coy and paste the sender! ahahahahahaha

 

Please forward to him

 

oh.... yah hor. forgotten about that list [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Poky, this is for you. PC ver.

 

Pre-order Battlefield 3 on Origin, get a free game

 

EA is trying very hard to sell gamers on a service they don't seem to want, at least judging by comments online. The publisher has been offering sales on past games, early access to the Battlefield 3 beta for those who pre-order, and now we know that you'll be using EA's Origin service even if you buy the game at a physical retail location. The latest weapon is a simple one: if you pre-order Battlefield 3, you get a free game from a list of three.

 

A friend who had already pre-ordered the game was pleasantly surprised to receive the following e-mail, which he forwarded:

 

As a special thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3 early at Origin, we're offering you a bonus PC digital download game. Please apply the code below at the shopping cart to redeem one PC Digital version of one of our recommended shooter titles: Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2 or Medal of Honor. The price will be reduced to $0 after applying the code at your shopping cart. Hurry

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

the email? yes. got it. thanks

ya, refresh yr email. ok. luckily nvr sent to the wrong person becos I hv to type yr email addr manually on my phone, u know, sometimes auto spell check is annoying, it can get yr intended words incorrectly corrected. :D

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...