DG No rinse wash

Nohorserun

Bro,

I intend to re-do my car's protection. i.e. Wash, Clay, Polish, Seal and top it off with a layer of Colly 915.

However, I think there's still a layer

↡ Advertisement

Can we premixed DNR with 521 for glossier detailing?

Read over at onr thread n thinking whether it is similar.

• Praise 1

Bro,

I intend to re-do my car's protection. i.e. Wash, Clay, Polish, Seal and top it off with a layer of Colly 915.

However, I think there's still a layer of wax on my car. How do I remove it first? Use dishwishing liquid (i.e. Dawn)?

Thanks!

Hi Bro..You can wash it with dawn..apply the polish..Use either IPA or APC if you have to wipe down after polishes..then you apply a layer of sealant..24hrs later you can start to apply your wax..

hi all,

i just bought a new car and would like to find out on some good recommendation for car wash products(cheap and good)?

and how often do you peepz wash your cars ( DIY or professional car washers)?

thank you in advance :D

• Praise 1

Interesting... What is the mixing ratio?

U can try a capful to 500ml..this is will be more concentrated ratio..Tweak alittle if you find too concentrated.. ^_^

Neutral Newbie

U can try a capful to 500ml..this is will be more concentrated ratio..Tweak alittle if you find too concentrated.. ^_^

Capful of undiluted DNR to 500ml of 521??

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro..yes u can wash windscreen with DNR but it will not remove those etched water spots..u may need a glass polish for that..

I could be wrong but it seems to me that the NR on my windscreen is causing my wiper to judder very badly...may not be a good idea to get it on the windscreen. Maybe I'm too greedy to use it very concentrated . Need other user to confirm though.

Edited by Wheeler
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I could be wrong but it seems to me that the NR on my windscreen is causing my wiper to judder very badly...may not be a good idea to get it on the windscreen. Maybe I'm too greedy to use it very concentrated . Need other user to confirm though.

I do use the DNR on the windscreen at 1-2oz per 4L of water. Not experiencing any juddering. On the other hand it feels like it has the benefits of repelling rain. By the way I use Twister Storm series wipers, amd the rain repelling effect may be due to that as well.

Neutral Newbie

Using both ONR and DNR, mixing ratio 1 to 2 oz to 4 litres of water. No issue on wiper juddering so far. Agreed that they do repels water, probably the polymers in them.

Edited by Chrisw55
  • Praise 1

Hi Bro..You can wash it with dawn..apply the polish..Use either IPA or APC if you have to wipe down after polishes..then you apply a layer of sealant..24hrs later you can start to apply your wax..

Thanks bro!

Thanks bro!

decrease the concentration but no worries..if it cause any judder..the juddering will go off after a week or two once the effect go off..

I have been using this great product for the past few months with average washing once a week.Did not experience any wiper juddering at all.

• Praise 1

pardon my noob-ness. any "corect steps" to use DNR?

cos i was thinking, if i just start with wetting my car a little, then i use DNR and MF towel to wash. after that i wipe dry. what if small particles still stuck on car, then i dry it kena scratch?

clarify for me please :D

• Praise 1

pardon my noob-ness. any "corect steps" to use DNR?

cos i was thinking, if i just start with wetting my car a little, then i use DNR and MF towel to wash. after that i wipe dry. what if small particles still stuck on car, then i dry it kena scratch?

clarify for me please :D

No problem bro..The DNR is good for light soiled surface or spot wash..few ways of using the DNR..

The application for DNR is wash and wipe dry..There are detailers who will rinse surface with water and then wash with DNR..after DNR you can wipe dry with drying towel but if you want a safer way..is rinse with water after DNR..

The DNR has lot of lubricant in it..not to worry it will induce swirl if you used the correct washing tools..

↡ Advertisement