XALmoN Neutral Newbie January 2, 2011 Share January 2, 2011 wish i had 6 speeds. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic January 2, 2011 Share January 2, 2011 When I slow down to take a corner, I drop from 5 to 4 and 4 to 3. I blip the trottle to increase the rev, is that rev matching? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
XALmoN Neutral Newbie January 2, 2011 Share January 2, 2011 When I slow down to take a corner, I drop from 5 to 4 and 4 to 3. I blip the trottle to increase the rev, is that rev matching? yup Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic January 2, 2011 Share January 2, 2011 yup Thanks very much! ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
EP82(version 1)rear hatch+spoiler+matching tail lights for sale
EP82(version 1)rear hatch+spoiler+matching tail lights for sale
Matching the ICE components to our Music Preferences
Matching the ICE components to our Music Preferences
Petrol Companies are Price Matching, Not Price Fixing
Petrol Companies are Price Matching, Not Price Fixing
Find Matching Speaker
Find Matching Speaker
Funny matching of rims
Funny matching of rims
Matching speaker RMS with amp RMS
Matching speaker RMS with amp RMS
Matching or different amp for active setup
Matching or different amp for active setup