Fish tank

Tjkbeluga

Hi guys,

Any place to recommend where I can buy a 3 feet fish tank with cabinet at a decent price? Not sure if a budget of 300 is enough. My existing tank was given by a friend and now the cabinet a bit pong kong after we found that the water pump was not properly placed and causing the fater to overflow into the cabinet. Thinking of getting a whole set.

PS: Sorry guy, I wasn't referring to the ones at geylang... ^_^

↡ Advertisement

u staying in the west? u can try clementi next to famous claypot rice...fishes and fish tank are cheap n good...

ok now the other fish tank..any good one to recommend? wau hahahah

• Praise 1

Hi guys,

Any place to recommend where I can buy a 3 feet fish tank with cabinet at a decent price? Not sure if a budget of 300 is enough. My existing tank was given by a friend and now the cabinet a bit pong kong after we found that the water pump was not properly placed and causing the fater to overflow into the cabinet. Thinking of getting a whole set.

saw the thread and really thought of the ones in geylang lor, teaser siah. back to topic, you can try the aquarium shop at sunset way or plaza sing b1

u staying in the west? u can try clementi next to famous claypot rice...fishes and fish tank are cheap n good...

ok now the other fish tank..any good one to recommend? wau hahahah

You mean this one?

New Lucky Claypot Chicken

Blk 328 Clementi Ave 2 #01-220

S120328

Talk about the "other" fish tank, I'm more familiar with Taipei ones than Geylang ones... hehehe

taipei got fishtanks??? didnt know they have such things too [:p] [:p] [:p] i thought only got the bing lang mei mei :wub: :wub: :wub:

Neutral Newbie

Tjkbeluga, I have one 4ft fish tank complete with "Wrought Iront" design support, if you are interested, you can take it from me, FOC one, you just arrange transport can liao.

Neutral Newbie

Got a 4 footer complete with cabinet ( $1000 original cost). In excellant condition. Freebies if you are interested can go together ($750 for free)

Let me know if you are interested. All for $300 is ok

Tjkbeluga, I have one 4ft fish tank complete with "Wrought Iront" design support, if you are interested, you can take it from me, FOC one, you just arrange transport can liao.

Thanks for the offer... It's very tempting but 4 feet is too big for the space that I have.

kam siah kam siah!

taipei got fishtanks??? didnt know they have such things too [:p] [:p] [:p] i thought only got the bing lang mei mei :wub: :wub: :wub:

Actually not fish tank... More like HK type, 1 room flat type. Back in 2007, it was much better quality and service but nowadays, CMI...

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the offer... It's very tempting but 4 feet is too big for the space that I have.

kam siah kam siah!

no problem, anyway if any of your friends looking for 4ft one, can take from me also. pm me can liao.

You mean this one?

New Lucky Claypot Chicken

Blk 328 Clementi Ave 2 #01-220

S120328

YUP correct!!! That is the one...have a few shops there..but the one nearer is the best

Turbocharged

Hi guys,

the tank is cheap. its the cabinet that is expensive. i had exactly the same problem as you. due to a filter leak, my cabinet almost collapse. got a new one at $700 (without the tank). my tank is 4ft.

look for wee yang. he is one of the best in the industry.

http://n30.com.sg/aquarium_living

the tank is cheap. its the cabinet that is expensive. i had exactly the same problem as you. due to a filter leak, my cabinet almost collapse. got a new one at $700 (without the tank). my tank is 4ft.

look for wee yang. he is one of the best in the industry.

http://n30.com.sg/aquarium_living

waa... Nice... Don't dare to go there... Wait kana poison deep deep...

Turbocharged

waa... Nice... Don't dare to go there... Wait kana poison deep deep...

ha.....for tank and cabinet, i rather get a good set as this will stay with you for along time.

what fish are you keeping? i am into planted tank.

↡ Advertisement