Vroomtattat 2nd Gear February 6, 2011 Share February 6, 2011 Went to qian hu today... everything damn expensive :angry: first trip there... probably my last too got try your hand at the longkang fish? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tjkbeluga 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Author Share February 16, 2011 Visited the Clementi fish shop last weekend and I swear I will never step in that shop again..... KNN fcuking stuck up. I ask them some question about mixing 2 types of fish together and the owner completely bo hiew me.... KNNCCB... Cheap so what... The fish shop on the same row but the other corner has friendlier attitude. I rather pay a premium that stomaching such stuck up attitude.... PUI! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whathefish 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 Visited the Clementi fish shop last weekend and I swear I will never step in that shop again..... KNN fcuking stuck up. I ask them some question about mixing 2 types of fish together and the owner completely bo hiew me.... KNNCCB... Cheap so what... The fish shop on the same row but the other corner has friendlier attitude. I rather pay a premium that stomaching such stuck up attitude.... PUI! Auntie or uncle or young chap? I used to go there often and asking questions..they seem ok... like that dun care..i same as u...if kana stuck up shop owners...will not step in again... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adrianli Hypersonic February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 Visited the Clementi fish shop last weekend and I swear I will never step in that shop again..... KNN fcuking stuck up. I ask them some question about mixing 2 types of fish together and the owner completely bo hiew me.... KNNCCB... Cheap so what... The fish shop on the same row but the other corner has friendlier attitude. I rather pay a premium that stomaching such stuck up attitude.... PUI! Its been a long while since I visited them. I always buy from the auntie. She has very fair complexion. Her daughters also similar and if remember correct, also Approach the auntie, if she is busy, wait a while and approach her again. She gives better prices too. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tjkbeluga 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Author Share February 16, 2011 Auntie or uncle or young chap? I used to go there often and asking questions..they seem ok... like that dun care..i same as u...if kana stuck up shop owners...will not step in again... I visited that place twice... First time, I went to buy the lamp. Being an amateur, know nothing so tend to ask more. So that first time was attended by a thin 40s auntie I think. Attitude so so. Ask question and she answer short and sharp. Don't dare to ask more like as she seem so busy running around. So I thought OK, busy nvm. I bought my stuff and went off. 2nd time visit, I saw and old uncle packing fish and so I asked him red parrot can mix with tetra or not. He completely expressionless and as if I wasn't there. KNN. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whathefish 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 I visited that place twice... First time, I went to buy the lamp. Being an amateur, know nothing so tend to ask more. So that first time was attended by a thin 40s auntie I think. Attitude so so. Ask question and she answer short and sharp. Don't dare to ask more like as she seem so busy running around. So I thought OK, busy nvm. I bought my stuff and went off. 2nd time visit, I saw and old uncle packing fish and so I asked him red parrot can mix with tetra or not. He completely expressionless and as if I wasn't there. KNN. OIC...maybe PMS for tetra better dun mix...if with red parrot...u can say bye bye to your tetra Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tjkbeluga 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Author Share February 16, 2011 OIC...maybe PMS for tetra better dun mix...if with red parrot...u can say bye bye to your tetra Probably a nice place to go if you know what to get. Just go there, grab and go... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panhard 1st Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 if for 3ft tank, i many tetras should i put in so it does not look too empty or too crowded. --beginner lah! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whathefish 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 if for 3ft tank, i many tetras should i put in so it does not look too empty or too crowded. --beginner lah! it depends what other things u have inside the tank.... some like to focus on the plants with just a few fish for deco some like more fishes....acutally just being those cheap ones 50 in one bag..last time is $7 but now i dun know...die not heartache Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dirtbike Clutched February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 Oh...i thought it was a thread of another kind of FISH TANK...:) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whathefish 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 Oh...i thought it was a thread of another kind of FISH TANK...:) think all the TS here dun mind discussing that too... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panhard 1st Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 it depends what other things u have inside the tank.... some like to focus on the plants with just a few fish for deco some like more fishes....acutally just being those cheap ones 50 in one bag..last time is $7 but now i dun know...die not heartache have a 3ft tank--starting from scratch...what do you suggest i put with the tetras? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whathefish 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 have a 3ft tank--starting from scratch...what do you suggest i put with the tetras? put those moss growing on drift wood...have cheaper and smaller ones...but u need good lighting and CO2 ($30+ for electronic one).. or can include crystal prawn...some r very ex ..go for lower grade ones :) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altivo 3rd Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 i always buy from the auntie/uncle store at clementi 328 which is nearer to the kopitiam selling claypot rice. They are always very busy but so far, both have been very patient in answering my queries, particulary the auntie. And yes, she gives better price too. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whathefish 5th Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 i always buy from the auntie/uncle store at clementi 328 which is nearer to the kopitiam selling claypot rice. They are always very busy but so far, both have been very patient in answering my queries, particulary the auntie. And yes, she gives better price too. bro we are talking abt fish stuff not condoms.. true lor...no matter how busy they still entertain u.....maybe just wrong day Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panhard 1st Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 put those moss growing on drift wood...have cheaper and smaller ones...but u need good lighting and CO2 ($30+ for electronic one).. or can include crystal prawn...some r very ex ..go for lower grade ones :) wat is this "crystal prawn" thingy? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Altivo 3rd Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 bro we are talking abt fish stuff not condoms.. true lor...no matter how busy they still entertain u.....maybe just wrong day fish leh... i never talk about condoms!! hahaha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Panhard 1st Gear February 16, 2011 Share February 16, 2011 find this link quite useful: http://www.liveaquaria.com/media/players/v....cfm?videoid=27 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Lets talk about fish!
Lets talk about fish!
Aquarium Fish hobby
Aquarium Fish hobby
Rearing Fish or Koi - advice needed
Rearing Fish or Koi - advice needed
Singapore and Australia tank collided in Shoalwater Bay
Singapore and Australia tank collided in Shoalwater Bay
Do officials still check the 3/4 tank rule at causeway?
Do officials still check the 3/4 tank rule at causeway?
Patch Fuel Tank,use what type of Epoxy.?
Patch Fuel Tank,use what type of Epoxy.?
High mercury fish to avoid
High mercury fish to avoid
What car has the largest fuel tank?
What car has the largest fuel tank?