Leo72 6th Gear July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 Den would u date a girl who is taller or fatter than u ? haha... i dun mind dating a girl who is taller but not a gal who's too much fatter than me... may 6 kg heavier than me still can... if above, cannot lor... later cannot carry her or hug her. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yeshe Turbocharged July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 You just met a gal whom you like at a friend's birthday..Communications went well, later to find that she is high flyer, most probably earning more than you, drives a better car etc etc..Would you still wanna date her out? If not, why? confirm date, dun mind to be a small man behind the successful woman [laugh] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 Hello IceBrush! I totally agree with what you said about achieving certain standards in life together. Putting personal achievements aside, I feel good quality communications are so important between the both. It lays the ground for everything else. And good communications do not just mean those daily concern questions "Back home ready?" "Eaten already?" A lot of us have experienced nothing but all these questions, and yes daily.. Eh we do know how to get home and have our dinner! We create closeness of feelings by conversing, good conversations! Which eventually lead to mutual support and respect I think. But at the same time, no action and all talks can make people quite mad! It sounds like you dated a lot of boring guys. Are you still waiting for the guy you met to call? If he doesn't why not try MCF? We have so many interesting men here and some of them are even single. Just post a pic and see what kind of pm you get. Take a nice pic of your car and I am sure your inbox will be full. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mahjong74 Supercharged July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 I always wondered to myself, if I have two girls to choose, one is chio but no money rely on you for support, the other is plain jane maybe abit below average but rich, which one will I choose I will Choose the plain jane but rich as my wife so that I can support the Chio one but no money as my mistress Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 I will Choose the plain jane but rich as my wife so that I can support the Chio one but no money as my mistress Hmm....it's a good idea but I couldn't do it, I used to have an ex gf who is quite rich, parents no sons only got daughters, father lend me his merc to drive but I was not attracted to her physically although she is probably average so I broke up with her....besides I tot that if I work hard I can earn the money myself....of cos now I do have a tinge of regret as I get older as I realise that money is so impt.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jillietta Neutral Newbie July 11, 2011 Author Share July 11, 2011 It sounds like you dated a lot of boring guys. Are you still waiting for the guy you met to call? If he doesn't why not try MCF? We have so many interesting men here and some of them are even single. Just post a pic and see what kind of pm you get. Take a nice pic of your car and I am sure your inbox will be full. The topic was just an analogy...trying to "research" into men's psychology nowadays.. I don't have a nice car so nobody will care..forget about the posting n pm Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hondacub777 6th Gear July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 haha... i dun mind dating a girl who is taller but not a gal who's too much fatter than me... may 6 kg heavier than me still can... if above, cannot lor... later cannot carry her or hug her. Too fat? No,no.U can't even reach her ,u can only rub her inner thighs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 Too fat? No,no.U can't even reach her ,u can only rub her inner thighs I think fat girls make up for their lack of looks with a good bj and humping session....lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 The topic was just an analogy...trying to "research" into men's psychology nowadays.. I don't have a nice car so nobody will care..forget about the posting n pm Men's psychology nowadays and in the past is all the same. It hasn't changed at all! Men think about sex every 6 or 7 seconds. I was kidding about the car. Even if you drive a wreck but you have a great body then expect a lot of posts and pm. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raymondism Twincharged July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 You just met a gal whom you like at a friend's birthday..Communications went well, later to find that she is high flyer, most probably earning more than you, drives a better car etc etc..Would you still wanna date her out? If not, why? yes first everything seemed ok second i wld love to be a househusband third date only mah not necessary will marry Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heavenspirit Clutched July 11, 2011 Share July 11, 2011 (edited) ME 1) I feel that she doesn't take my words seriously sometimes... because she is higher flying and earning better than me (at that time) 2) Yet being like most woman, she is very contradicting, she expects me to pay for all our dates... have expectations during birthdays, anniversarys, etc 3) I always feel compared... she loves to compare me against her other suitor (who is 4 years her senior)... I mean... hello !!!!! SHE 1) She feels very insecured.. to the extend that she checks my phone, deleted all my ex gf(s)'s contact etc etc... 2) Keeps wanting commitment from me (what I wanted then, was a companion) 3) When my career started to take off one year after we were together, she felt even more insecured (even bitter at times) that I began to have the ability to lead in our conversations Why so similar to my wife..but wife not graduate nor rich leh.. Edited July 11, 2011 by Heavenspirit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icebrush79 4th Gear July 12, 2011 Share July 12, 2011 ME 1) I feel that she doesn't take my words seriously sometimes... because she is higher flying and earning better than me (at that time) 2) Yet being like most woman, she is very contradicting, she expects me to pay for all our dates... have expectations during birthdays, anniversarys, etc 3) I always feel compared... she loves to compare me against her other suitor (who is 4 years her senior)... I mean... hello !!!!! SHE 1) She feels very insecured.. to the extend that she checks my phone, deleted all my ex gf(s)'s contact etc etc... 2) Keeps wanting commitment from me (what I wanted then, was a companion) 3) When my career started to take off one year after we were together, she felt even more insecured (even bitter at times) that I began to have the ability to lead in our conversations Why so similar to my wife..but wife not graduate nor rich leh.. Wow you must have lots of patience then At times back then, I really feel like banging my head against the wall when I talk to her.... She's kinda double standards.... She wine and dine with all the aesthetic surgeon and exchange friendly cheek to cheek kisses = OK I take a photo with my AUNTIE looking colleague (with my hand around her shoulder out of courtesy) = she cry foul and accuse me of flirting.... What the!! take care bro.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched July 12, 2011 Share July 12, 2011 ME 1) I feel that she doesn't take my words seriously sometimes... because she is higher flying and earning better than me (at that time) 2) Yet being like most woman, she is very contradicting, she expects me to pay for all our dates... have expectations during birthdays, anniversarys, etc 3) I always feel compared... she loves to compare me against her other suitor (who is 4 years her senior)... I mean... hello !!!!! SHE 1) She feels very insecured.. to the extend that she checks my phone, deleted all my ex gf(s)'s contact etc etc... 2) Keeps wanting commitment from me (what I wanted then, was a companion) 3) When my career started to take off one year after we were together, she felt even more insecured (even bitter at times) that I began to have the ability to lead in our conversations Why so similar to my wife..but wife not graduate nor rich leh.. SG girl mentality, think they are great but actually insecure inside, I suggest find a wife from vietnam better. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icebrush79 4th Gear July 12, 2011 Share July 12, 2011 SG girl mentality, think they are great but actually insecure inside, I suggest find a wife from vietnam better. Not good.... I never believe in having a life partner who will drag you down in life.... Viet gals are for guys who don't mind being the sole (or main) breadwinner.... Imagine, if both partnets are equally as strong in terms of their earning potential, there's so much more a family can achieve together.... Maybe i'm brought up in a family where both parents are almost on par and thus I won't wanna have a wife who depends on me financially... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sabbie Clutched July 12, 2011 Share July 12, 2011 Not good.... I never believe in having a life partner who will drag you down in life.... Viet gals are for guys who don't mind being the sole (or main) breadwinner.... Imagine, if both partnets are equally as strong in terms of their earning potential, there's so much more a family can achieve together.... Maybe i'm brought up in a family where both parents are almost on par and thus I won't wanna have a wife who depends on me financially... Last time my parents tell me to find a wife that is also a graduate so that we will be similar in our education and earning power, I guess they are wise to say that, however do not know why along the way I find that sg girls have demanding expectations I that just feel so sick of, for example, but be at their back and call to fetch them, must buy them branded bags for birthdays, christmas, anniversaries, etc etc, must stay in condo because hdb is too low class for them etc etc, must be 100% faithful to them, cannot steal eat outside(ok this is a fair request)....sometimes I just think, get a simple wife, cook for me when I reach home after work, give me a massage, have some good sex, be happy, take care of my kids and that is good enough. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icebrush79 4th Gear July 12, 2011 Share July 12, 2011 Hello IceBrush! I totally agree with what you said about achieving certain standards in life together. Putting personal achievements aside, I feel good quality communications are so important between the both. It lays the ground for everything else. And good communications do not just mean those daily concern questions "Back home ready?" "Eaten already?" A lot of us have experienced nothing but all these questions, and yes daily.. Eh we do know how to get home and have our dinner! We create closeness of feelings by conversing, good conversations! Which eventually lead to mutual support and respect I think. But at the same time, no action and all talks can make people quite mad! Yes... a life partner should be someone who shares the same goal with you, visions the same QOL as you do (quality of life), etc etc. In this modern society, women asks for equality and the demographic shift is slowly edging towards fair earning opportunities... Why then, should the guy bear all living, dating and financial expenses while the lady sits back and do nothing? Unless he so chooses to because that gives him the security in the knowing that the lady has no one else to turn to financially. Really, it depends on the mentality of the guy.. some are more MCP proned..and they feel totally comfortable that the wife is a homemaker, makes him feel complete when he returns from work, etc etc... While others like me have no qualms of dating gals who are better off finacially or have higher earning capabilities. That's even better, together, we can achieve even more !! That said, if her attitude stinks, then no thanks... the door is always an arm's length away so pls walk... Yes and you're right... communication is the key to a relationship's longevity. I always believe in the 3 quantum of a relationship. 1) Attraction (admit it guys, we're all visual.. if there's no initial attraction, then there's no chase to begin with... ) 2) Intimacy (what I mean here is not only the physical part, but mental intimacy as well... communication... connectivity, ability to relate to each other, etc) 3) Commitment (trust, confidence in each other, and similar goals) Makes sense right... And finally again, I hate NATO practitioners as much as you do... Action always speaks louder than works... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Icebrush79 4th Gear July 12, 2011 Share July 12, 2011 Last time my parents tell me to find a wife that is also a graduate so that we will be similar in our education and earning power, I guess they are wise to say that, however do not know why along the way I find that sg girls have demanding expectations I that just feel so sick of, for example, but be at their back and call to fetch them, must buy them branded bags for birthdays, christmas, anniversaries, etc etc, must stay in condo because hdb is too low class for them etc etc, must be 100% faithful to them, cannot steal eat outside(ok this is a fair request)....sometimes I just think, get a simple wife, cook for me when I reach home after work, give me a massage, have some good sex, be happy, take care of my kids and that is good enough. Different folks different strokes pal... whatever makes you happy is the key... I don't deny, SG gals are very demanding. That's because they have high expectations. Material things are aplenty in our society... But to all fairness, they are not as bad as many think they are... Inside this corporate warrior facade, they are human afterall and especially being female, they have emotions... I have dated my fair share of high flying women who are both engaging and compromising. The rule of the thumb, earn their respect and they will show you respect in kind.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Happily1986 5th Gear July 12, 2011 Share July 12, 2011 (edited) very good guys. in depth discussion and advice. however you have yet to mention about the dealbreaker, his or her family! weird cos if his or her family is extremely nice and warm to you, it wont exactly make you decide without a question to marry your companion. now on the other hand if the family is nasty or comes with a Boeing capacity of legacy baggage, it might just be enough to drive you away! i have had the good misfortune to date 4 girls including my current and they all had perplexing and complex family backgrounds. and there were occasions we had fights because of the family. oh well. Edited July 12, 2011 by Happily1986 ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Related Discussions
Related Discussions
My date with Traffic Court, Court 21
My date with Traffic Court, Court 21
Car manufacturing date / year of production
Car manufacturing date / year of production
Enhanced Baby Bonus and the effective date
Enhanced Baby Bonus and the effective date
Best before but no expiry date how?
Best before but no expiry date how?
Free travel for young gal footed by potential boyfriends
Free travel for young gal footed by potential boyfriends
Men dare not date her
Men dare not date her
Tires of different date of manufacture
Tires of different date of manufacture
Solution for those who are single during Valentine
Solution for those who are single during Valentine