NEED HELP RELATED TO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES!

Csbo

Neutral Newbie

Hi ALL, anyone knows how to power a blender using a battery? Or anyone is able to help me modify the blender socket head so that it can be powered using a battery pack. I need it to be portable, so can't get power from power point. Need to modify it by getting power to drive the blender using battery supply.

Greatly Appreciated. Thanks! [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Not possible with normal battery.

Get those 12V convert to 240V converters.

Can get at car accessories shop or autobeg.

Then get a 12V car battery!

Very messy....but if you got the desire...can be done.

I'm afraid a blender normally requires quite a lot of power, and the regular invertor such as the 120W one recommended earlier by other bros will not work.

In any case, check your blender on how much current is required and look around for an invertor that can supply at least twice the capacity.

get a UPS....fully charge it, then you are good to use it.....everything in, no need modification or wat wiring......can last how long? depend on capacity lor......portable? ehhh...on the heavy side lah, how "portable" u wan?.... :D

Oh...btw....battery pack is DC, blender is usually AC, not just modify socket niah niah hor.... if you are not even certain of this fact, you better dun try, else your name+photo appear on newspaper then not very nice liao...... [laugh]

Hi ALL, anyone knows how to power a blender using a battery? Or anyone is able to help me modify the blender socket head so that it can be powered using a battery pack. I need it to be portable, so can't get power from power point. Need to modify it by getting power to drive the blender using battery supply.

Oh...btw....battery pack is DC, blender is usually AC, not just modify socket niah niah hor.... if you are not even certain of this fact, you better dun try, else your name+photo appear on newspaper then not very nice liao...... [laugh]

hahaha

which page is that

the front page or the obituary

lol

Neutral Newbie

Just do a search using Google, search string "portable blender battery operated", you will get a list of ideas like this one on what are the availiable blenders that are battery operated

example:

http://www.nextag.com/portable-blender/stores-html

No I didn't recomend TS to us a 120watt inverter , the picture is only an illustration.My new blender is 600watt - very powerful

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows where to buy portable blender that is battery operated? Thanks.

Welcome to the world of r/c. I believe the battery packs we use for large r/c machines should be able to provide sufficient power for ur blender. U might even want to consider swapping the ac motor for a dc brushless motor.

My "Coke Can" size motor for my r/c boat is capable of 10,000watts of power.

post-2654-1310518455_thumb.jpg

Otherwise, get a 12V inverter from Sim Lim Tower and get a couple of 3S lipo 5000mah 30C batteries from r/c shop.

Confirm to run ur blender.

BTW, these are the batteries that run my motor, two of them parallel togather :

post-2654-1310518636_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Welcome to the world of r/c. I believe the battery packs we use for large r/c machines should be able to provide sufficient power for ur blender. U might even want to consider swapping the ac motor for a dc brushless motor.

My "Coke Can" size motor for my r/c boat is capable of 10,000watts of power.

Otherwise, get a 12V inverter from Sim Lim Tower and get a couple of 3S lipo 5000mah 30C batteries from r/c shop.

Confirm to run ur blender.

BTW, these are the batteries that run my motor, two of them parallel togather :

I attached 2 photos showing the blender with 2 pipes attached to it and the motor with the power socket, how to change the motor inside? And also how to connect the battery to give power to the blender? :blink:

post-88962-1310519275_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

I attached 2 photos showing the blender with 2 pipes attached to it and the motor with the power socket, how to change the motor inside? And also how to connect the battery to give power to the blender? :blink:

post-88962-1310519379_thumb.jpg

Blender.

Can open the casing n have a look inside??? The motor is inside the casing.

Neutral Newbie

Can open the casing n have a look inside??? The motor is inside the casing.

The whole thing is fixed one. I try open and let you know? Really experienced a lot of things for my project.. You know of any underwater battery operated motor? Maybe can connect shaft to the blender and motor outside in the water. [bigcry]

Blender.

Please dont tell me tis is ur final yr project. It looks like a home-made DIY project. U using aquarium grade Eheim-type hose n connectors???

There are proper PVC pipes n plastic valves available at hardware stores. Basic engineering, using a ball valve for regulating flow is a no-no. Please select the correct valve for the correct function.

Neutral Newbie

Please dont tell me tis is ur final yr project. It looks like a home-made DIY project. U using aquarium grade Eheim-type hose n connectors???

There are proper PVC pipes n plastic valves available at hardware stores. Basic engineering, using a ball valve for regulating flow is a no-no. Please select the correct valve for the correct function.

Sorry to say but it is. [:(] Yeah got those Eheim pipes and valve from Qian Hu fish farm.

↡ Advertisement