Jump to content

Watches


Davidklt
 Share

Recommended Posts

back to watches before i go off topic again...

 

anyone wants to buy my Vintage Russian watch? heh heh

 

 

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

back to watches before i go off topic again...

 

anyone wants to buy my Vintage Russian watch? heh heh

 

hi throttle,

i dont want to buy yr Vintage Russian watch, I going to buy a Sub Date liao :)

 

Can you share with me where you normally buy yr croc straps?

 

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi throttle,

i dont want to buy yr Vintage Russian watch, I going to buy a Sub Date liao :)

 

Can you share with me where you normally buy yr croc straps?

 

Thanks.

 

yeah, congrats.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Thanks bro. PAMs are really nice but they are way too big for my hand. I got girl girl wrists haha.

Even the B&R 40mm vintage and the sub 40mm already cover my entire wrist liao. I tried the PAM at hourglass before and i look like I was carrying Captain America's shield.

 

Some watches I will put in my lists now would be the B&R Vintage series, IWC and Montblonc.

 

there're PAM models in 40mm sizes too :wub:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks bro. PAMs are really nice but they are way too big for my hand. I got girl girl wrists haha.

Even the B&R 40mm vintage and the sub 40mm already cover my entire wrist liao. I tried the PAM at hourglass before and i look like I was carrying Captain America's shield.

 

Some watches I will put in my lists now would be the B&R Vintage series, IWC and Montblonc.

Pam 332 is 42mm with in-house movement. lots of strap choices.

 

you can also look at ball watch, the trainmaster eternity or 120.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

This one only gu niang can wear.... Please buy for your wife....

 

is it so? my guy friend is wearing one 40mm titanium brush casing

not quite ger ger wrist..probably same as mine

 

wife prefers even smaller size

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This one only gu niang can wear.... Please buy for your wife....

 

fu(k lah, PAMs are for guniangs.

 

there i've said it.

 

 

muayhahahahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites

4490709[/url]']

forgot to add

 

so are AP ROOs !

 

muayahahaahahhahaah

 

Ya, got the gu niang ROO for ladies.... Very nice... Maybe a good size for you....

The men one too big for u.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic
(edited)

Ya, got the gu niang ROO for ladies.... Very nice... Maybe a good size for you....

The men one too big for u.....

 

actually gu niangs like large size watches

pams in 44mm and B&R 46mm, cartier also santos XL just to name a few

 

some guys, especially ah pekz, likes 36mm~39mm like PP n datejust (best have blings diamonds also) [laugh]

 

*oops not saying throttle hor, he's young and dashing

Edited by Sunny
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya, got the gu niang ROO for ladies.... Very nice... Maybe a good size for you....

The men one too big for u.....

 

aiyah i cant afford men size ROO, heck, i cant even afford lady size ROO.......

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

actually gu niangs like large size watches

pams in 44mm and B&R 46mm, cartier also santos XL just to name a few

 

some guys, especially ah pekz, likes 36mm~39mm like PP n datejust (best have blings diamonds also) [laugh]

 

*oops not saying throttle hor, he's young and dashing

 

 

thank thank you you, Sunny.

you the best!

hahahahahahahah

 

must give you a nice aged cigar...

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...