Jokes Corner

Scb11980

Robot Man

A women is having sex with her lover in an apartment 20 stories high.

Suddenly her husband returns from a long trip, and she hears him approaching in the apartment, So she tells the lover: "do not move at all... I will resolve this situation!"

Comes the husband: "who is this?" asked the husband

Wife: "oh sweetie... this is jus a robot I bought to have sex with when u not around, so that I don't have to cheat with your friends or with the neighbours... I did it because u spend all the time travelling and u know that I...uhhm.... have needs!!"

Husband: "oh honey I understand perfectly well... I believe u... ok let's do a quickie now, I came home as fast as I can and I'm extremely horny now!!"

Wife: " OH NO DARLLING... yesterday I got my period... u better take a bath, I'll prepare u sumthing to eat"

The lover is left with the husband in the room alone, while the wife walked out to the kitchen.

Husband: "Damm I'm so f--king horny... I am going to f--k this robot instead..... he tries entering the robot from his behind.

With a metallic and robotic voice the lover proclaims :"SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE!!... SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE!!" The husband says: "f--k this crappy

robot... I'm going to throw it out of the god damn window!!" the lover realises that he's 20 stories high in the apartment and exclaims:

"SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! U MAY TRY AGAIN... I REPEAT...TRY AGAIN!!!"

↡ Advertisement

Robot Man

A women is having sex with her lover in an apartment 20 stories high.

Suddenly her husband returns from a long trip, and she hears him approaching in the apartment, So she tells the lover: "do not move at all... I will resolve this situation!"

Comes the husband: "who is this?" asked the husband

Wife: "oh sweetie... this is jus a robot I bought to have sex with when u not around, so that I don't have to cheat with your friends or with the neighbours... I did it because u spend all the time travelling and u know that I...uhhm.... have needs!!"

Husband: "oh honey I understand perfectly well... I believe u... ok let's do a quickie now, I came home as fast as I can and I'm extremely horny now!!"

Wife: " OH NO DARLLING... yesterday I got my period... u better take a bath, I'll prepare u sumthing to eat"

The lover is left with the husband in the room alone, while the wife walked out to the kitchen.

Husband: "Damm I'm so f--king horny... I am going to f--k this robot instead..... he tries entering the robot from his behind.

With a metallic and robotic voice the lover proclaims :"SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE!!... SYSTEM ERROR! WRONG HOLE!!" The husband says: "f--k this crappy

robot... I'm going to throw it out of the god damn window!!" the lover realises that he's 20 stories high in the apartment and exclaims:

"SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! SOFTWARE UPDATE!!!! U MAY TRY AGAIN... I REPEAT...TRY AGAIN!!!"

NPNT

SCB, be politically correct, don't get the Tiko Rangers involved. The title is not befitting of them, and

doesn't put them in a good light, if any of them misread it incorrectly, you will be in deep bull crap.

Tiko rangers have done no misdeed.

Hypersonic

SCB, be politically correct, don't get the Tiko Rangers involved. The title is not befitting of them, and

doesn't put them in a good light, if any of them misread it incorrectly, you will be in deep bull crap.

post-65783-1336047584.jpeg

i also think the tiko rangers are ok

just humoring them with this funny joke

Tianmo

he can be funny at times

thanks

for covering my backside

moral of story?

want to play

and eat out

be prepared for the consequences

either way pain

pain - when hitting the ground and if you escape that pain in the butt

Turbocharged

okay i see thanks for sharing. This joke made my day.

I am sorry, but I just cannot control myself when I see the two yellow cards. LOL.

Turbocharged

What have the Tiko Rangers got to do with this lame joke?

What have the Tiko Rangers got to do with this lame joke?

And who are you to keep questioning mods on what we do and say?

1st Gear

I am sorry, but I just cannot control myself when I see the two yellow cards. LOL.

why is it that u cannot control urself when u see his 2 yellow cards? very funny meh?

why is it that u cannot control urself when u see his 2 yellow cards? very funny meh?

seems to be asking for another. <_<<_<

Angry husband is not satisfied with his wife & sends a sms to his Mother in law.

Your product is not matching my requirements.

Smart Mother in law replys -

Warranty expired, manufacturer not responsible after seal is broken.

Turbocharged

Angry husband is not satisfied with his wife & sends a sms to his Mother in law.

Your product is not matching my requirements.

Smart Mother in law replys -

Warranty expired, manufacturer not responsible after seal is broken.

[laugh][laugh][laugh][thumbsup]

want to play

and eat out

be prepared for the consequences

either way pain

pain - when hitting the ground and if you escape that pain in the butt

so...... you trying to imply that want to play, stay at ground floor... [sly]

↡ Advertisement