PIE Near accident caused by Comfort Cab SHA2356K

Edwardthy

4th Gear

I also wanna go. Charbor there swee swee one.

But that side might not have internet leh.....'cos fat boy scared the repeat of the Arab Spring.... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

This is actually a small feat. I ever encounter one that literally cut into my lane and jammed just a couple of feet away and I had to jam mine.

The cefiro behind me screeched big time.

In that situation, there is really no time to press horn, and definitely not with 2 hands.

The mind would be jamming the brakes as hard as possible, and also quickly scanning side mirror for an opportunity to swerve out if the coast is clear, or brace for a collision.

No time at all...

And btw, I didn't bother to send the clip to the authorities.. only to be use as evidence if I really kenna.

Turbocharged

Later fatboy also got surf MCF and tulan, send his men over to "invite" you over to NK then you know.... [sly][laugh]

Stupid capitalist. <_<

Turbocharged

Dungeon and Dragons. My favorite character was the Cleric. Named her Natalie. Just like Natalie Portman. :wub:

Not heard of D&D for years.. my mom used to scold me for wasting too much time on it [laugh]

Everyone has different standard of what dangerous driving is, so let the enforcement department to decide whether to take action or not.

For me is simple, I will not let my kindness to blind me not to report when I really encounter a driver who drives dangerously and showing no apologies on the roads as I do not wish other road users to be killed by that irresponsible driver.

I like the way you put it [laugh]

Turbocharged

This is actually a small feat. I ever encounter one that literally cut into my lane and jammed just a couple of feet away and I had to jam mine.

In that situation, there is really no time to press horn, and definitely not with 2 hands.

The mind would be jamming the brakes as hard as possible, and also quickly scanning side mirror for an opportunity to swerve out if the coast is clear, or brace for a collision.

No time at all...

And btw, I didn't bother to send the clip to the authorities.. only to be use as evidence if I really kenna.

That is dangerous driving to me.

But not the one in the video clip.

No time at all...

I believe this is the most serious road-hoggers who also want to test our braking time/distance (more serious than NCAP = New Car Assesment Programme) [sweatdrop][shakehead][thumbsdown]

Perhap because TS tooted his car horn, or TS panicked into tooting his car horn?

Turbocharged
(edited)

Everyone has different standard of what dangerous driving is, so let the enforcement department to decide whether to take action or not.

For me is simple, I will not let my kindness to blind me not to report when I really encounter a driver who drives dangerously and showing no apologies on the roads as I do not wish other road users to be killed by that irresponsible driver.

Sounded to me more like a refusal to forgive and forget when no harm is being done.

Let it go. Why bear grudges when the cabbie need his taxi to feed his family? In the first place, he may not have done that intentionally.

If want to report to authorities, report those who intentionally run a red light, or modified their cars.

Edited by Icedbs

Supersonic

Yesterday morning, I released a pigeon. This morning, it flew back, and it became my breakfast. :D

Report u than u know.

Ba Da said no releasing of animan on vesak day ! -_-

you are wrong there..........

we are not saying the taxi is right....

but the behavior of TS is unwanting and should be more gracious to make driving here safer...not everything is by the books. You are obviously another by products of our elite education system.

I am not an elite but a plebeian by comparison... I would just like to see more road users obeying traffic rules and not driving around like they own the Rds and causing accidents everywhere whereby it will affect everyone's insurance premiums, especially so for TAXIs, not that I've anything against taxi drivers but its just that a sizable portion of them are rogue drivers and road hogger, so if there is a chance to report to the proper authorities please do so to make the Rds safer for everyone of us.

But that side might not have internet leh.....'cos fat boy scared the repeat of the Arab Spring.... [laugh]

Think Fatboy for harem! [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Not heard of D&D for years.. my mom used to scold me for wasting too much time on it [laugh]

Roll 2d8 + 3. if score is higher, proceed to play. ^_^

Turbocharged

yeah.. the one that did that to me was also a cab.. to pick up a passenger <_<

the TS.. just sound a warning or headlight flash will do.. no need a long one right?

Turbocharged

Roll 2d8 + 3. if score is higher, proceed to play. ^_^

or injure 2d8 damage (my mom at one point i was addicted to some sort of gambling with those different types of dice!) [laugh]

missed those times.. like, over 25yrs ago? my old D&D kakis then all don't know gone where leow.. [laugh]