Chevrolet Camaro

MadDog70

Well, the Camaro is just a body shell on a Commodore chassis. If you don't care about the looks, hsv is the another alternative to this. (But with seats for 5 except the Maloo)

6.2l LS3 V8 [sly]

Road tax [knife]

• Praise 1

Many years ago I saw a MUSTANG on our roads... tot I was dreaming.... But I'm not cos I followed the car to SICC and talked to the driver.... Then I realised that HE is the Chief Liason Officer in the US Embassy and the car belongs to the Embassy... was a left hand drive... MUSTANG... my dream car.... Not in Singapore... road tax and insurance alone will cost $10k each year...

• Praise 2

No worries... I already know all I need about this beast... And also Camaro... Had a friend in Hawaii whose DAD owns both cars... with 2 F40s, 1 Hummer1, 1 bentley and other smaller makes( merc, Bimmers) and lastly a LIMITED EDITION 67 ASTON MARTIN.. which nobody gets to drive... Tested all the car in Hawaii... cars that it's impossible to drive here (left hand drive) and those impossible to own.... I had my fun...

Edited by Fattytey

Driving this for 13 days in the states... 3rd day today..

Too heavy for gd pick up, poor driving visibility...

But hell ya! Sexy!!

Got problem kepping the beast in lane thru corners! Its huge, n not agile!

Do i regret renting it? NO

Will i rent it again? Nah...

Rental coys put this 1 level above the mustang..

• Praise 1

Caught it last week with malaysia plate "1" along PIE towards BKE heading back north in the evening. Another white car following closely behind. Should be the bodyguard if it belongs to the royal family.

• Praise 2

Caught it last week with malaysia plate "1" along PIE towards BKE heading back north in the evening. Another white car following closely behind. Should be the bodyguard if it belongs to the royal family.

Car plate number TMJ?

• Praise 1

No worries... I already know all I need about this beast... And also Camaro... Had a friend in Hawaii whose DAD owns both cars... with 2 F40s, 1 Hummer1, 1 bentley and other smaller makes( merc, Bimmers) and lastly a LIMITED EDITION 67 ASTON MARTIN.. which nobody gets to drive... Tested all the car in Hawaii... cars that it's impossible to drive here (left hand drive) and those impossible to own.... I had my fun...

Lucky you

↡ Advertisement