Jump to content

Scoot


I-LOVE-CARS
 Share

Recommended Posts

Supercharged

20kg checked luggage is included for flybag selection.

 

The current promo has discounts applied for the following options

- fly : around $70

- flybag (20kgs checked) : additional $8

- flybageat (20kgs checked + small meal) : additional $13

 

am looking at flybag for HK which is $70+$8 per leg, so its $78 per leg..

 

I think quite alright lah.

 

sale ends 2359 today.

Tq for the clarification. Hehe.
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Scoot to stop flying to four cities due to weak demand, aircraft shortage

 

 

SINGAPORE - Scoot will suspend services to four cities, starting in June, due to weak demand and a shortage of planes.

 

The affected cities are Lucknow, in India; Kalibo, the Philippines; Quanzhou, south-east China; and Male in the Maldives.

 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/scoot-to-stop-flying-to-four-cities-due-to-weak-demand-aircraft-shortage

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's OK I wrote to Thai Vietjet and asked them to fly to Singapore.

 

I hope they can compete with lower prices or same price less clothing.

 

Slim cut bikini also can.

 

:D

 

Nude is best. Significant weight savings too.

 

Alitalia is ailing. There is a rumour that a mysterious Italian billionaire wanted to single-handedly rescue the beleaguered national carrier. But there was a condition attached - while he wanted no personal credit, he did want to honour his beloved hometown of Genoa.

 

The board unfortunately rejected his proposed rescue plan. They just couldn't come to terms with the new name.

 

Air GenItalia.

 

Fortunately, we can propose the real and literal thing, with Thai Vietjet and nude hostesses.

 

:D

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are those cities supposed to be happy or sad?

 

to be honest, I did not even know where Lucknow and Kalibo were until this announcement.  [:p]

Link to post
Share on other sites

to be honest, I did not even know where Lucknow and Kalibo were until this announcement.  [:p]

 

 

Dunno about Kalibo, but if you're not in Lucknow, you're in luck now. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nude is best. Significant weight savings too.

 

Alitalia is ailing. There is a rumour that a mysterious Italian billionaire wanted to single-handedly rescue the beleaguered national carrier. But there was a condition attached - while he wanted no personal credit, he did want to honour his beloved hometown of Genoa.

 

The board unfortunately rejected his proposed rescue plan. They just couldn't come to terms with the new name.

 

Air GenItalia.

 

Fortunately, we can propose the real and literal thing, with Thai Vietjet and nude hostesses.

 

:D

If I am not wrong there is one or even two European countries that have topless news readers.

 

Or maybe I have been watching too many adult educational videos and got confused with reality.

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

First time on Scoot and flew on their new A320neos, nicked Chapati Party and Go Go Tamago.

 

One departure left the gate on time and another departure left the gate 10mins ahead of schedule.

 

Overall quite a good experience.

 

Only gripe is the magazine holder is made of hard plastic and is around 2cm wide only, so can't put handphone, power bank or a book into the holder.

post-15968-0-28397000-1558620646_thumb.jpg

post-15968-0-29424000-1558620660_thumb.jpg

post-15968-0-41217500-1558620675_thumb.jpg

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

If I am not wrong there is one or even two European countries that have topless news readers.

 

Or maybe I have been watching too many adult educational videos and got confused with reality.

 

:D

Not sure about Europe but one of my favourite programmes last time was the Naked News. Canadian in origin I think. Victoria Sinclair was damn hot when she was younger.

 

:D

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Not sure about Europe but one of my favourite programmes last time was the Naked News. Canadian in origin I think. Victoria Sinclair was damn hot when she was younger.

 

:D

Thanks bro. So it does exists.

 

I was so worried I watch so much news I was imagining the news readers were not wearing any clothes.

 

:D

 

As everyone knows I am against western values

 

so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers.

 

As everyone knows I am against western values

 

so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supersonic

Thanks bro. So it does exists.

 

I was so worried I watch so much news I was imagining the news readers were not wearing any clothes.

 

:D

 

As everyone knows I am against western values

 

so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers.

 

As everyone knows I am against western values

 

so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers.

Got at least one Asian presenter also. But I didn't find her hot. In my experience, Ang Mohs seem to find all Asian women hot, so they're really not qualified to judge hot vs not hot like we are.

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Got at least one Asian presenter also. But I didn't find her hot. In my experience, Ang Mohs seem to find all Asian women hot, so they're really not qualified to judge hot vs not hot like we are.

 

:D

Yes ang mohs have a lower standard.

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

got charge for the 2 fighter jet fuel cost bo? [sly][mad]

 

think nothing much can be done with the 13 years old.. the most a warning

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...