Spurman Supercharged March 26, 2019 Share March 26, 2019 20kg checked luggage is included for flybag selection. The current promo has discounts applied for the following options - fly : around $70 - flybag (20kgs checked) : additional $8 - flybageat (20kgs checked + small meal) : additional $13 am looking at flybag for HK which is $70+$8 per leg, so its $78 per leg.. I think quite alright lah. sale ends 2359 today. Tq for the clarification. Hehe. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blueray Hypersonic April 29, 2019 Share April 29, 2019 Scoot to stop flying to four cities due to weak demand, aircraft shortage SINGAPORE - Scoot will suspend services to four cities, starting in June, due to weak demand and a shortage of planes. The affected cities are Lucknow, in India; Kalibo, the Philippines; Quanzhou, south-east China; and Male in the Maldives. https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/scoot-to-stop-flying-to-four-cities-due-to-weak-demand-aircraft-shortage 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Soya Supersonic April 30, 2019 Share April 30, 2019 Scoot to stop flying to four cities due to weak demand, aircraft shortage https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/scoot-to-stop-flying-to-four-cities-due-to-weak-demand-aircraft-shortage Are those cities supposed to be happy or sad? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic April 30, 2019 Share April 30, 2019 It's OK I wrote to Thai Vietjet and asked them to fly to Singapore. I hope they can compete with lower prices or same price less clothing. Slim cut bikini also can. Nude is best. Significant weight savings too. Alitalia is ailing. There is a rumour that a mysterious Italian billionaire wanted to single-handedly rescue the beleaguered national carrier. But there was a condition attached - while he wanted no personal credit, he did want to honour his beloved hometown of Genoa. The board unfortunately rejected his proposed rescue plan. They just couldn't come to terms with the new name. Air GenItalia. Fortunately, we can propose the real and literal thing, with Thai Vietjet and nude hostesses. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blueray Hypersonic April 30, 2019 Share April 30, 2019 Are those cities supposed to be happy or sad? to be honest, I did not even know where Lucknow and Kalibo were until this announcement. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic April 30, 2019 Share April 30, 2019 to be honest, I did not even know where Lucknow and Kalibo were until this announcement. Dunno about Kalibo, but if you're not in Lucknow, you're in luck now. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic April 30, 2019 Share April 30, 2019 Nude is best. Significant weight savings too. Alitalia is ailing. There is a rumour that a mysterious Italian billionaire wanted to single-handedly rescue the beleaguered national carrier. But there was a condition attached - while he wanted no personal credit, he did want to honour his beloved hometown of Genoa. The board unfortunately rejected his proposed rescue plan. They just couldn't come to terms with the new name. Air GenItalia. Fortunately, we can propose the real and literal thing, with Thai Vietjet and nude hostesses. If I am not wrong there is one or even two European countries that have topless news readers. Or maybe I have been watching too many adult educational videos and got confused with reality. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blueray Hypersonic May 23, 2019 Share May 23, 2019 First time on Scoot and flew on their new A320neos, nicked Chapati Party and Go Go Tamago. One departure left the gate on time and another departure left the gate 10mins ahead of schedule. Overall quite a good experience. Only gripe is the magazine holder is made of hard plastic and is around 2cm wide only, so can't put handphone, power bank or a book into the holder. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic May 24, 2019 Share May 24, 2019 If I am not wrong there is one or even two European countries that have topless news readers. Or maybe I have been watching too many adult educational videos and got confused with reality. Not sure about Europe but one of my favourite programmes last time was the Naked News. Canadian in origin I think. Victoria Sinclair was damn hot when she was younger. 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic May 24, 2019 Share May 24, 2019 Not sure about Europe but one of my favourite programmes last time was the Naked News. Canadian in origin I think. Victoria Sinclair was damn hot when she was younger. Thanks bro. So it does exists. I was so worried I watch so much news I was imagining the news readers were not wearing any clothes. As everyone knows I am against western values so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers. As everyone knows I am against western values so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers. 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mockngbrd Supersonic May 24, 2019 Share May 24, 2019 AMDL nicer la 2 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
1fast1 Supersonic May 24, 2019 Share May 24, 2019 Thanks bro. So it does exists. I was so worried I watch so much news I was imagining the news readers were not wearing any clothes. As everyone knows I am against western values so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers. As everyone knows I am against western values so I would like to see Asian news with naked lady news readers. Got at least one Asian presenter also. But I didn't find her hot. In my experience, Ang Mohs seem to find all Asian women hot, so they're really not qualified to judge hot vs not hot like we are. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jamesc Hypersonic May 24, 2019 Share May 24, 2019 Got at least one Asian presenter also. But I didn't find her hot. In my experience, Ang Mohs seem to find all Asian women hot, so they're really not qualified to judge hot vs not hot like we are. Yes ang mohs have a lower standard. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blueray Hypersonic May 28, 2019 Share May 28, 2019 Scoot sale, 50% off. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blueray Hypersonic June 2, 2019 Share June 2, 2019 2 fighter jets sent to escort inbound Scoot flight from Cebu after bomb scare Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/bomb-hoax-scoot-fighter-jets-cebu-flight-singapore-11589588 again ... 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BanCoe Hypersonic June 2, 2019 Share June 2, 2019 2 fighter jets sent to escort inbound Scoot flight from Cebu after bomb scare Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/bomb-hoax-scoot-fighter-jets-cebu-flight-singapore-11589588 again ... 13 year old...... skool holydaze started .....yippee!! 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wt_know Hypersonic June 3, 2019 Share June 3, 2019 got charge for the 2 fighter jet fuel cost bo? 1 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ody_2004 Turbocharged June 3, 2019 Share June 3, 2019 got charge for the 2 fighter jet fuel cost bo? think nothing much can be done with the 13 years old.. the most a warning ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
Given the recent Scoot debacle would you still take Scoot?
Given the recent Scoot debacle would you still take Scoot?
Power Bank Catches Fire on Scoot Flight
Power Bank Catches Fire on Scoot Flight
Scoot notification for guangzhou flights
Scoot notification for guangzhou flights
ChangeYourFlight.com cancel and refund bookings
ChangeYourFlight.com cancel and refund bookings
Scoot Removes Payment Processing Fees Globally
Scoot Removes Payment Processing Fees Globally
Baggage touting syndicate at Changi Airport
Baggage touting syndicate at Changi Airport
Scoot Maiden Flight Already Not So Maiden ...
Scoot Maiden Flight Already Not So Maiden ...