Porsche

Throttle2

Cayenne Overtakes Macan To Help Porsche Offset Production Woes And Post 3% Sales Rise In 2022

Porsche enjoyed extra demand for 911 and SUVs but Taycan production fell by 16 percent

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/01/cayenne-overtakes-macan-to-help-porsche-offset-production-woes-and-post-3-sales-rise-in-2022/

1. Cayenne: 95,604

2. Macan: 86,724

3. 911: 40,410

4. Taycan: 34,801

5. Panny: 34,142

6. 718: 18,203

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

The modernised Porsche crest: the evolution of an icon 

01/06/2023

Brushed precious metal, three-dimensional honeycomb structure, refreshed crest animal and more subtle gold colour – on closer inspection, these are the differences between the modernised Porsche crest and its immediate predecessor.
https://newsroom.porsche.com/en/2023/company/porsche-modernised-crest-evolution-of-an-icon-32504.html

Neutral Newbie

Hi All Seniors and Pros, I'm a newbie and need some advise.

Should I change the rear spoiler of a new 911 carrera (from dealer Porsche SG, which has 5 years warranty). Will this be a problem when I send in for regular servicing in this 5 years?

Thank you all in advance!

On 7/24/2023 at 3:31 PM, weirdsg said:

Hi All Seniors and Pros, I'm a newbie and need some advise.

Should I change the rear spoiler of a new 911 carrera (from dealer Porsche SG, which has 5 years warranty). Will this be a problem when I send in for regular servicing in this 5 years?

Thank you all in advance!

Should not be an issue if you change it to Porsche's approved ones. I do not know which 911 you have. If they are so much aerodynamics oriented (GT models), it can affect the aerodynamics if they are not one of the Porsche approved. You can contact your SE for peace of mind.

For LTA / Inspection, Spoliers are not in "List of items needs LTA approval", however you need to be mindful interms of protrusion, sharp edges and driver vision.

• Praise 2

On 7/24/2023 at 3:43 PM, weirdsg said:

@Steptronic Thanks for replying! Mine is just the base model, changing from stock to Techart spoiler. 

Please dont.  Techart spoiler so BENG

Neutral Newbie
On 7/24/2023 at 3:52 PM, Throttle2 said:

Please dont.  Techart spoiler so BENG

haha then what would you recommend?

On 7/24/2023 at 3:53 PM, weirdsg said:

haha then what would you recommend?

Dont bother, maintain oroginal looks

(edited)
On 7/24/2023 at 3:43 PM, weirdsg said:

@Steptronic Thanks for replying! Mine is just the base model, changing from stock to Techart spoiler. 

Base model is swee, clean and stylish, gentleman ride without any stupid wannabe spoiler.

Edited by Throttle2