Jump to content

Feng Shui Master Warning


VellfireS
 Share

Recommended Posts

I like and believe in your F/S explanation of Coffee E/M/W/W&F, but wad about Tea, Tea does contribute to human well-being too, let alone enhances the entire China tea sipping population for ages . . .

 

It can be anything under the sun as long as it makes a bit of logical sense. Put in some facts and statistics, add in some nice story, we got a new reason to buy more!

 

You want tea is it... [laugh]

 

Earth - similar to coffee but more because of the pottery use for brewing

Metal - the trimming of the shrub and toiling of the soil with the metallic tools allows this element to be absorbed into the shrubs.

Wood - from the shrubs and the basket that the tea pickers use to hold the leaves

Water - same

Fire - the best source of this element comes from the sun, from the moment it was sprouting till it bake in the sun to remove the moisture to cake of tea.

 

We should drink more tea to improve the feng shui. Place a cake of tea to the location that lack the fire element.

Place it in the fridge where there is too much water element, it will balance off the yin and yang, cause the area to be in harmony and the food you kept there will nourished you well. You be in good health and will therefore prosper.

 

Huat Ah!! [laugh]

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fengshui or fortunte teller,I only listen the ones that I want to hear

Eg: This year is ur year.U gonna strike 4D or toto.Ur health will be good.Girls will flock to u etc; :D

 

The bad ones,throw it one side.My fate is in my own hand. -_-

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he see wrongly.

 

He meant to say the storms will be in New York.

 

New York also have subway and disturb the chi lines.

 

He might also add he see the start of economic down turn

 

after the election and he sees the fiscal cliff.

 

Its so easy I should also be a fortune teller.

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

I put my feng shui master reputation on the line

 

and predict Obama to win!

 

:D

 

I predict draw, put half percent, take Obama,

 

Or U put half percent i eat romney? [laugh]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict draw, put half percent, take Obama,

 

Or U put half percent i eat romney? [laugh]

Ok I put half percent you can have Romney

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

If digging the ground causes flood

 

then looking at the cities with MRT

 

they should all have floods!

 

London, Moscow, Paris, Tokyo, Seoul etc etc.

 

Bluff people must bluff people with logic!

 

Please don't waste your hard earn money

 

with fake masters, just pass it to me so it doesn't

 

get wasted.

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he see wrongly.

 

He meant to say the storms will be in New York.

 

New York also have subway and disturb the chi lines.

 

He might also add he see the start of economic down turn

 

after the election and he sees the fiscal cliff.

 

Its so easy I should also be a fortune teller.

 

:D

HAHAHA.. can earn good $$ [laugh][:p]

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

No wonder fools still part their money and give these conmen their fortune.

And real feng shui masters like me whos predictions

 

are all 100% correct never get any money!

 

:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...