Ambulance driver with fake license?

BabyBlade

this is the problem when we start to sub out all the public services to private.........control is much more difficult.

We also sub out our security to Cisco......i wonder if we will have more security problems in yrs to come......let's see.....

Dont hv to worry Bro, if such event taking place, some1 wud come out & say:

single isolated case, not due to "group"/ organised crime lah [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Yes the question is, is it a fake Singapore license or did they discover that his foreign license (converted to sgp license) was fake?

TP is quite strict about license conversion, with a list of documents required to be produced during the application for conversion after passing the BTT. Of course license holders from more developed countries must still comply with the requirements but are less likely to be rejected.

However when it comes to half-past six places like India etc, they can be very tough and if they have any doubt that the documents produced are not genuine they will just reject the conversion application outright, no explanations required. I have witnessed this personally, they just throw back everything and say rejected. Tia gong the counter staff have had some training in spotting fakes, but fakes also got many different standards and i'm sure some have slipped through. Besides why need fake when you can just buy a genuine one over there or take their simple driving test?

This is really a joke. No ( valid driving ) license and yet driving an ambulance. The HR guy that employs this driver needs to be hanged..........

cannot blame HR oso, if TP revoked his driving licence, this guy still keeps his hard copy of driving licence, & show it to HR during interview.

normally TP Office wud send him a letter informing him the suspension of his driving licence, but who cares ?

↡ Advertisement