New Vios

Sdf4786k

Turbocharged

Am I the only one who likes it.

I find it nice and sporty leh....

It's a big leap from the previous Belta model which I find extremely fugly until I got used to the looks.

Edited by Pocus

Aiyo, what happend to Jupunese designer. Koreans are on the rise and if Jupun automotive don't catch up, sooner or later, they will end up like their consumer electronics counterparts.

wow! doesn't even look anything like the previous model. should look pretty decent i believe...

I think is time Toyota should send the whole design back to school. another cannot make it work

I think they should engage another team of designers. [:p] But even their car design not outstanding, their cars still top selling la. -_-

Neutral Newbie

I think is time Toyota should send the whole design back to school. another cannot make it work

I think so! Toyota is no good ideas for designing new cars. All of them are old, boring! I saw USA's Camry, Fiesta, a little of Kia and old Vios in new Vios.

Conservative maybe a motto of Toyota design. Like Audi, have new cars, but the old car isn't outmoded.

...We don't like but everyone still buy Toyota.

It's meant for emerging markets like SEA. They will never ship it back to Japan for local use for sure. Even given FOC, the Japs won't want it also.

↡ Advertisement