Jump to content

Does achievement matters ?


ShepherdPie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hypersonic

just remember

 

asset value can change according to market

 

but a dollar owed will increase with interest unless you pay in back

 

:D

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting article extracted from ST Forum:

 

FUND manager Tan Chin Hwee writes about how Singapore has moved from being a society where people grow rich from working hard to get higher incomes, to one where people grow rich from accumulating assets that rise in value ("Growing wealthy without bubbles"; April 23). He further muses about how the former may be a better alternative to the latter.

 

 

 

If Mr Tan truely belives in what he says I can help him.

 

Mr Tan can just transfer all his assets to my name and

 

live on the income his hard work brings him.

 

I believe that Mr Tan will not do this as he

 

doesn't truely believe the former is a better alternative to the latter.

 

I guess that qualifies Mr Tan a bovine manure spreader.

 

:D

  • Praise 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

If Mr Tan truely belives in what he says I can help him.

 

Mr Tan can just transfer all his assets to my name and

 

live on the income his hard work brings him.

 

I believe that Mr Tan will not do this as he

 

doesn't truely believe the former is a better alternative to the latter.

 

I guess that qualifies Mr Tan a bovine manure spreader.

 

:D

 

James, you are the best man!!!!! [thumbsup]

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

One's possession and cash in this world is immaterial. You can't bring it with you to your after life.

 

What is most important is to be happy and create positive karma. There is no end to comparing one's wealth and success in this world.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...