Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Oic.. So far I've hit 25k and still feeling good. I did pour in techron concentrate to do some clean up every 10k after servicing. Let the car take some tonic before I work it hard again. lol...

May I know where did you get the Techron Fuel System Cleaner from and the cost?
↡ Advertisement

May I know where did you get the Techron Fuel System Cleaner from and the cost?

I got mine in JB during my once a month trip there. Got it at the caltex station beside CIQ. Cost is RM45 iirc. Think SG is retailing at a higher price but if you don't go JB, then no point going there just to get this.

Sure count me in :)

So as of now the list is as such:

1) Buadongdong

2) @r1der

3) @uikion

4) @Dawson81.

I can create whatsapp grp based on 4 of us already. Will add on when there is more cityzens joining. Please pm me your numbers so I can create that chat grp and we will discuss our supper MU there.

Anyone else who would like to join the whatsapp grp, please pm me. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. Thinking of gettng a City.

Need some advise on the ground clearance of Honda City. From the brochure, the ground clearance is 135mm. This seems lower than most cars.  Is there any issues going over humps etc?

Thanks in advance

Hi bro

130mm is quite standard in most sedans. No issues.

Thanks for the fast reply. Greatly appreciated

I occasionally drives to JB as well, Remembered once travelling in a Vios, and it hit the ram at the custom exit . Vios has a clearance of 165mm base on the website, so a bit worried. Maybe too many passengers at that time.

Depending on how old is the Vios, it may be very softly sprung. And if the driver goes over big bumps at speed, he will get into trouble.

I recently went in my car with a 130mm clearance and four pax with luggage, no issue. 

AFAIK, the clearance for the City is 165mm and not 135?

It was built for Asia, with the flood prone streets in many cities in Asia:

https://autoportal.com/newcars/honda/city/feature/ground-clearance.html

(edited)

Depending on how old is the Vios, it may be very softly sprung. And if the driver goes over big bumps at speed, he will get into trouble.

I recently went in my car with a 130mm clearance and four pax with luggage, no issue. 

AFAIK, the clearance for the City is 165mm and not 135?

It was built for Asia, with the flood prone streets in many cities in Asia:

https://autoportal.com/newcars/honda/city/feature/ground-clearance.html

Thanks for the information, clears my concern

I downloaded the brochure in SGCARMART, it indicated 135mm.

post-191496-0-45671100-1499872033_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tony_Car

Thanks for the fast reply. Greatly appreciated

I occasionally drives to JB as well, Remembered once travelling in a Vios, and it hit the ram at the custom exit . Vios has a clearance of 165mm base on the website, so a bit worried. Maybe too many passengers at that time.

So far so good leh.. I somehow feel like the lobang under the city is damn high.. Haven't scrape anything so far. I also go jb occasionally. Can clear the notorious ksl exit ramp which is damn steep.

So far so good leh.. I somehow feel like the lobang under the city is damn high.. Haven't scrape anything so far. I also go jb occasionally. Can clear the notorious ksl exit ramp which is damn steep.

Good to know that. Thanks for the information

(edited)

Anyone tried out new 185/55/16 apart from thr stock bridgestone turanza?

Edited by hsl118

I got mine in JB during my once a month trip there. Got it at the caltex station beside CIQ. Cost is RM45 iirc. Think SG is retailing at a higher price but if you don't go JB, then no point going there just to get this.

1) Buadongdong

2) @r1der

3) @uikion

4) @Dawson81.

I can create whatsapp grp based on 4 of us already. Will add on when there is more cityzens joining. Please pm me your numbers so I can create that chat grp and we will discuss our supper MU there.

Boss count me in too!!!

1) Buadongdong

2) @r1der

3) @uikion

4) @Dawson81.

Hi Buadongdong, the chat group is purely for gathering or I can join in for discussion and learning?

Thanks.

Hi Buadongdong, the chat group is purely for gathering or I can join in for discussion and learning?

Thanks.

Can join in to talk abt other things too la.. Just that we are arranging a meetup so use the chat grp to arrange lorr.. Send me your number via pm and I'll add u.. Cheers..

I'm considering the SV model to replace my current ride.

I was told it is a 7 speed CVT by a SE but she wasn't sure and sounded convincing.

I can't find any other information about the transmission other than it is stated as CVT.

Any info on this CVT?

I'm considering the SV model to replace my current ride.

I was told it is a 7 speed CVT by a SE but she wasn't sure and sounded convincing.

I can't find any other information about the transmission other than it is stated as CVT.

Any info on this CVT?

There are no gears in a cvt.. Whats your current ride? You sure you are ok with a cvt? Cos it ain't fun and takes a while to get used to..
↡ Advertisement