Honda City 4th Gen

Hotnyh

Chair... your head ah.. what chairman? I chay meh(cock eye) more like it... congrats on getting your coe.. when getting your car? Get liao then see if there is any chance to mu or not lor..

You will make a good chairman bro.

You will rally the City troops, and maybe get your own MU going too.

I think the mods you did on your ride are the kind of standard for other new owners to aspire too:

Enough, neatly done and makes the ride look a tad more aggressive. 

Always amazed at the rear legroom.

If the new Facelift version has a 10k higher price tag, then I would look to other choices. Even the last of the 2016 Corollas will be a better bet IMO.

↡ Advertisement

Sigh.. to the member who gave the dislike for my advice to wait and see on modifying your City but didn't dare to leave his / her name:

Sure, you can mod your City, spend whatever money you want, because "you want to", but I am simply suggesting that you take your time, stay cool, and assess what you want to do.

There is a fever which hits new owners, typically in the first six months of getting the car, and you want to spend your precious $$ on all kinds of mods.

Whether they are needed or really make your ride nice, well, your mileage may vary, so do whatever you see fit then.

But know that the FC may go down, the weight goes up and the three top features of this car will be affected:

Agility, speed and economy.

These are what distinguish it from it's rivals.

Good luck with your mods [;)]

Agree.Save the money for future and get a bigger cc car would be better.

When I brought my first car,also spend a lot of money for modifications to enhance the power.When come to car inspection,still must let the mechanic drive to inspection centre in order to get a pass certificate if you know what I mean.Later change to a bigger cc car then realise that why so troublesome in the first place to mod the small cc car.

Sigh.. to the member who gave the dislike for my advice to wait and see on modifying your City but didn't dare to leave his / her name:

Sure, you can mod your City, spend whatever money you want, because "you want to", but I am simply suggesting that you take your time, stay cool, and assess what you want to do.

There is a fever which hits new owners, typically in the first six months of getting the car, and you want to spend your precious $$ on all kinds of mods.

Whether they are needed or really make your ride nice, well, your mileage may vary, so do whatever you see fit then.

But know that the FC may go down, the weight goes up and the three top features of this car will be affected:

Agility, speed and economy.

These are what distinguish it from it's rivals.

Good luck with your mods [;)]

Dont worry abt the dislike bro, the forum has its fair share of haters. Dont take it to heart. What you mentioned is what u do best. And i believe those advices are valid. So whoever wanna mod can go ahead and mod. No need to leave unpleasant remarks.

You will make a good chairman bro.

You will rally the City troops, and maybe get your own MU going too.

I think the mods you did on your ride are the kind of standard for other new owners to aspire too:

Enough, neatly done and makes the ride look a tad more aggressive.

Always amazed at the rear legroom.

If the new Facelift version has a 10k higher price tag, then I would look to other choices. Even the last of the 2016 Corollas will be a better bet IMO.

No la.. i seriously cannot be any chairman bro.. I cannot even leave home as and when I want due to family commitments. No way I'm able to organise anything and get the CAPS going. Its only gonna die off earlier.. hahahaha.. maybe Bro Jusnel may be more suitable. Just suggesting. Otherwise, its all good as per it is currently.. no need any chairman to flourish.

No la.. i seriously cannot be any chairman bro.. I cannot even leave home as and when I want due to family commitments. No way I'm able to organise anything and get the CAPS going. Its only gonna die off earlier.. hahahaha.. maybe Bro Jusnel may be more suitable. Just suggesting. Otherwise, its all good as per it is currently.. no need any chairman to flourish.

Yeah, food for thought from Keanu:

http://bestthings.us/keanu-reeves-shock-the-world-with-another-powerful-message/

“I cannot be part of a world where men dress their wives as prostitutes by showing everything that should be cherished. Where there is no concept of honor and dignity, and one can only rely on those when they say “I promise” .

Where women do not want children, and men don’t want a family.

Where the suckers believe themselves to be successful behind the wheel of their fathers` cars, and a father who has a little bit of power is trying to prove to you that you’re a nobody.

Where people falsely declare that they believe in God with a shot of alcohol in their hand, and the lack of any understanding of their religion.

Where the concept of jealousy is considered shameful, and modesty is a disadvantage.

Where people forgot about love, but are simply looking for the best partner.

Where people repair every rustle of their car, not sparing any money or time, and themselves, they look so poor that only an expensive car can hide it.

Where the boys waste their parents money in nightclubs, aping under the primitive sounds, and girls fall in love with them for this.

Where men and women are no longer identifiable and where all this together is called freedom of choice, but for those who choose a different path-get branded as retarded despots.

I choose my path, but it’s a pity that I did not find similar understanding in the people among whom I wished to find it most of all … “ – Keanu Reeves

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Guys, is there a "Pause" button/function on the Touch Screen display when I am playing music from CD or USB drive?

can't find any... 

Hee hee... Finally went down to settle the balance payment  [:p]

Saw the FL City on display, really nothing much and no 7" HU but I dun deny the front grill looks better and have rear AC now..

Btw, anyone know where to get mugen style visior and magnetic sunshade? Thanks in advance! [laugh]

The current prices at $103k for V and $107k for SV really makes the City a tough pill to swallow, does seem way overpriced.  [shakehead]

107?

That's Civic / new Corolla money ... hard sell.

If the DSG doesn't put fear in you, the Golf / Jetta might also be in range - good finish, powerful engine and roomy. Lots of safety features too.

The "Honda Premium" won't carry it.

Try 95-100k...

So for those with the current City, a fabulous deal.

Supersonic

The current prices at $103k for V and $107k for SV really makes the City a tough pill to swallow, does seem way overpriced.  [shakehead]

Thought honda cars always overpriced de. Lol.  [:p]

Thought honda cars always overpriced de. Lol.  [:p]

Not really bro, from 2006 onwards, the 1.8 FD was sold at about 10-15k premium to a 1.6l Corolla.

It was faster, more fun, roomy and made in Japan. During that period, the FD comfortably outsold all other makes / cars.

Even today, you will see many examples still running and many have renewed COE on their rides. Cheers

• Praise 2

Hee hee... Finally went down to settle the balance payment  [:p]

Saw the FL City on display, really nothing much and no 7" HU but I dun deny the front grill looks better and have rear AC now..

Btw, anyone know where to get mugen style visior and magnetic sunshade? Thanks in advance! [laugh]

Try carousell for the magnetic Shades. Got mine from there. As for mugen visors, I have no clue to it. 

Supersonic

Not really bro, from 2006 onwards, the 1.8 FD was sold at about 10-15k premium to a 1.6l Corolla.

It was faster, more fun, roomy and made in Japan. During that period, the FD comfortably outsold all other makes / cars.

Even today, you will see many examples still running and many have renewed COE on their rides. Cheers

I believe all the while, no matter which era civic also quite popular de. Plus the 2006 civic design is sleek and nice lo, this is why during that era this civic was selling like hotcakes. 

Try carousell for the magnetic Shades. Got mine from there. As for mugen visors, I have no clue to it.

How much did u pay for it?

@titanium

Maybe you can ask Laser Shades?

See if they make it for the City:

Laser shades like very expensive leh!
↡ Advertisement