3rd JB-Singapore bridge?

Jajoba123

looking at JB to Pasir Gudang area, all very developed liao.

i think will be somewhere close the the 2nd link side, that side still so many areas yet to be developed.

Direct to pasir gudang?

One time I use GPS to find the nearest petrol at Pasir gudang it show puggol SPC is the nearest petrol station.

Can be ubin too also near by

Turbocharged

if punggol, [laugh] i be the first to smile

Bro, dun say too fast... Can u imagine the volume of traffic and the jam every weekend? Still smiling?? Heehee..

Supercharged

Bro, dun say too fast... Can u imagine the volume of traffic and the jam every weekend? Still smiling?? Heehee..

probably, as i'm one of them too [laugh]

but i bet, with the 3rd causeway, it gonna come with a price too.

it still won't solve the woodlands & jam at BKE.

look at the 2nd link, its a good move but the price kills..

i know people who commute daily and they are willing to spend the time over the saving.

media quoted saying that only need to clear custom once only.

there might be a rise of criminal activities in Sinkapor in the not-too-distant future

there might be a rise of criminal activities in Sinkapor in the not-too-distant future

No need to wait till the 3rd bridge to finish. i believe when the MRT is linked to JB, expect to see more criminal activities. :angry:

Turbocharged

It's not a third bridge, it's the high speed rail system.

For third bridge, Najib would like to have, but the following is extracted from the online news

While a Friendship Bridge — which will be a third road link between the two countries — was mooted during the meetings, Mr Lee said the present preoccupation is to improve the flow at the CIQ.

http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/singapore-kl-high-speed-rail-republic-locate-its-station-west-or-city-centre

Supercharged

I tot we have talked about this before? See this thread:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2690971-malaysia-looking-into-third-bridge-linking-johor-and-singapo/?hl=bridge

if punggol, [laugh] i be the first to smile

If Punggol, you will also be the first to cry.... [laugh]

Exactly!

(edited)

Bro, not to worry, I'll tell Loong and Ah Jib to make it at Sentosa Island all the way to JB [idea]

Like that non of our peasants here in MCF will be affected :D

Edited by Fongmy
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1