Feedback

Neutrino

I was browsing mcf this morning and realised that the notifications is not working. There was a quote to one of my post, but it didn't show up in the notifications box...

Wonder why...

Hi bro,

do you get notification when i quote you now?

↡ Advertisement

Hi bro,

do you get notification when i quote you now?

Yes, it seems fine.

I only chanced upon one anomaly over the weekend. There was a quote in the thread 'Unusual or Rare Car' thread, and there was no notification. I happened to be looking at the thread and then saw the quote. Till now there's no notification for that quote...

Dunno why...

Yes, it seems fine.

I only chanced upon one anomaly over the weekend. There was a quote in the thread 'Unusual or Rare Car' thread, and there was no notification. I happened to be looking at the thread and then saw the quote. Till now there's no notification for that quote...

Dunno why...

If it happens again, feel free to drop me a PM.

Thank you!

I hear you on the praise! Few of fellow members has shared the same opinion.

Let us discuss about it :)

I too support the suggestion on praise. Cheers!!

When can I flash mycarforum member card and get further fuel discount at petrol kiosk har?

Or nightclub ktv privileges also not bad leh Lolol

Can check why I am unsubscribe from the thread whenever I reply a thread using my mobile phone?

Hi, does it still occur now?

Yes, still happening.

I am here in Korea and using my mobile to reply to threads and do not get any email notification when there is a reply in the thread. But I look at the thread, I am still subscribed to the thread.

Yes, still happening.

I am here in Korea and using my mobile to reply to threads and do not get any email notification when there is a reply in the thread. But I look at the thread, I am still subscribed to the thread.

Will look into it

Good morning @pchou.

I realized that I do not get any notification when someone mentioned or quote me in their post. Can you help to check if it a technical glitch, as I am able to receive notification in the past, and I have not modify my account setting recently. Many thanks. [:)]

• Praise 4

Good morning @pchou.

I realized that I do not get any notification when someone mentioned or quote me in their post. Can you help to check if it a technical glitch, as I am able to receive notification in the past, and I have not modify my account setting recently. Many thanks. [:)]

do you receive any notification from this quote?

Good morning @pchou.

morning bro.

you also got this problem? Actually a few weeks ago i faced it once and also contact @pchou. But only once.

and guess what, the quote that I didn't receive notification for, was from you  [laugh]

it didn't recur, so far as i know (or think i know).

• Praise 1

thanks for the update @carbon82 and @atrecord.

Can help to monitor over the weekend if the problem persists?

Sure. 

I've been monitoring, and it didn't recur so that one time looks like an isolated case.

Will inform if it happens again.

• Praise 1

morning bro.

you also got this problem? Actually a few weeks ago i faced it once and also contact @pchou. But only once.

and guess what, the quote that I didn't receive notification for, was from you  [laugh]

it didn't recur, so far as i know (or think i know).

I have been having this problem on and off, especially in the makan thread. When I scroll through the replies, a few time I saw forumers quoting or mentioning my nick, but no notification. But forgot to feedback here... [:p]

thanks for the update @carbon82 and @atrecord.

Can help to monitor over the weekend if the problem persists?

Thanks @pchou for your assistance. [thumbsup]  Hopefully everything is now back to normal. I will keep you posted for future occurrence. *finger crossed*

• Praise 5

I have been having this problem on and off, especially in the makan thread. When I scroll through the replies, a few time I saw forumers quoting or mentioning my nick, but no notification. But forgot to feedback here... [:p]

Thanks @pchou for your assistance. [thumbsup]  Hopefully everything is now back to normal. I will keep you posted for future occurrence. *finger crossed*

Hope that it will not reoccur :p

↡ Advertisement