LTA approval for Exhaust/Muffler system

user50

My Infiniti Q50 doesnt seem to have an aftermarket legal exhaust or muffler kit in singapore. or at least no workshop seems to have it. Ive enquire overseas and there are at least 3 manufacturers that make them but all seems to don't have a reseller here.

one of the japanese manufacturer even have Jasma certification but i asked a famous exhuast workshop if they willing to get approval , but they rejected.

is there any other way to get after market exhaust /muffler system approved?

seems like a very grey area by LTA.... not very encouraging for people to want to comply with the law.

need advice from experienced brothers here....

any workshop interested to carry a japanese brand of exhaust that works with lexus, bmw, lambo, merc and infiniti?

↡ Advertisement

try this:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=sgcarstore&req=showprod&product=106433

My Infiniti Q50 doesnt seem to have an aftermarket legal exhaust or muffler kit in singapore. or at least no workshop seems to have it. Ive enquire overseas and there are at least 3 manufacturers that make them but all seems to don't have a reseller here.

one of the japanese manufacturer even have Jasma certification but i asked a famous exhuast workshop if they willing to get approval , but they rejected.

is there any other way to get after market exhaust /muffler system approved?
seems like a very grey area by LTA.... not very encouraging for people to want to comply with the law.

need advice from experienced brothers here....
any workshop interested to carry a japanese brand of exhaust that works with lexus, bmw, lambo, merc and infiniti?

I think the best time to go is in the Weekday Morning,sure can settle very fast...

Asking something quite obvious. Does gg to the more ulu location helps?

Also, being certified compliant is just a formality i suppose, if getting an LTA friendly exhaust.

Asking something quite obvious. Does gg to the more ulu location helps?

Also, being certified compliant is just a formality i suppose, if getting an LTA friendly exhaust.

Not sure,all First Come First Serve,i went Kaki Bukit Vicom....no car there[every Inspection Centre got a special booth for Modified Cars]....done in 45 Mins...

For kaki bukit, I seldom see the exhaust lane having anyone queueing. But if the rest of the lanes a lot of cars doing normal inspection, you will still be stuck as there isnt other way to go around.

Turbocharged

Need to book in advance meh?? Last time I changed HKS exhaust just drive down to vicom sin ming. Straight forward. First come first serve.

I went to the Vicom and STA in Sin Ming for exhaust inspection a few months ago in the afternoon and was rejected as they had too many requests. In the end I made an appointment with Vicom and managed to get the exhaust inspected finally.

↡ Advertisement