2015 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid 2.0 MPV

Zavi

Hi, received the module two weeks back but recently have been busy with work. Will most likely be installing it two weeks later when I am free.

Will definitely update all of you.

Yes, please let us know. I'm very interested as well. But not sure if it'll void the warranty?

HI it's Papago Gosafe360. Can only use the SD card. Not as advance as the blackvue I had previously that I cam assess thru apps. But quality is good though.

Can the recording be on 24hrs I.e. parking mode, or only starts when the engine is switched on?

↡ Advertisement

Yes, please let us know. I'm very interested as well. But not sure if it'll void the warranty?

Can the recording be on 24hrs I.e. parking mode, or only starts when the engine is switched on?

So far it's only on when the engine is switch on. Didn't bother about the 24 hours mode. With my previous blackvue, I have the power magic. Dunno whether can use it on this model.

As for void warranty, I don't think so as there is no wire cutting . But must see whether our headunit is compatible first or not. If not compatible, then might need to let go Liao.

So far it's only on when the engine is switch on. Didn't bother about the 24 hours mode. With my previous blackvue, I have the power magic. Dunno whether can use it on this model.

As for void warranty, I don't think so as there is no wire cutting . But must see whether our headunit is compatible first or not. If not compatible, then might need to let go Liao.

OK,thanks!

Hi all! I'm new to the club. Just collected my Serena yest. Realised so far I haven't seen a Serena on the road yet. Btw, mine is a Blue Moon White Pearl color one, hope to see one of you guys on the road :)

Hi all! I'm new to the club. Just collected my Serena yest. Realised so far I haven't seen a Serena on the road yet. Btw, mine is a Blue Moon White Pearl color one, hope to see one of you guys on the road :)

Congrats Terence ! ...envy you for collecting it so soon, I will be getting my silver in 2weeks time.

I dun think there are a lot of Serena on the road, I also have not seen 1 on the road. Enjoy the ride !!!

Congrats! I'm still waiting to collect mine :(

Just saw one parked near my place today, but it's a Malaysian plate...

Hi Terence

Congrats for receiving your new toy! Same like you, I'd also ordered a Blue Moon white pearl too, as I think this colour's cool...haha

Did you do up any add-ons accessories to your ride so far?

Thanks Tonyking. Guess i'll stick to the given camera. I sure hope that the evidence in the camera won't be needed at all.

Interestingly, there is a second hand Serena on sale. But look at that price!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=517435&DL=1277

almost 4years car, selling 98.8k. COE that time is high@ 77k, so calculate back the buying price should be ~160K range. the depreciation rate is about ~13.6k/year. compare to new car at 11.9k/year. buy new car still cheaper.   

Went to settle my final payment today , next Friday will be the big day !!!

And also went to collect these 2 items and some other misc assessorites today, dun have a slightest idea how to fix it on.

post-164735-0-02107700-1449740587_thumb.jpg

post-164735-0-26615000-1449740600_thumb.jpg

And also went to collect these 2 items and some other misc assessorites today, dun have a slightest idea how to fix it on.

I am sure you can get alot of help from youtube on the installation procedure.

I am sure you can get alot of help from youtube on the installation procedure.

Ya Saw a lot on the LED installation. But the gear light dun have YouTube....will have to leave it for the pro to do it.

Edited by HHHuat

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my SE's call...

Where did you buy the LED lights?

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my SE's call...

Where did you buy the LED lights?

Thanks,

got those inner LED light from Tao bao, whole set 60+ not that cheap....brought it few weeks back, but the shipment just arrive.

Edited by HHHuat

Thanks,

got those inner LED light from Tao bao, whole set 60+ not that cheap....brought it few weeks back, but the shipment just arrive.

Do post some pics once u installed them! :)

Found these steps...looks too complicated for me...

Hi HHHuat

Very good effort of yours to find this installation pic.

Should be quite straight forward in the installation though.

I'd also bought the LED shift light  (I also have the tools for the removal of the plastic covers). Should you decide to install it on your own please let me know, I can lend you the tools. And also at the same time can see how it's done [:p]  

I think the installation probably would cost $30-$50 if done by car accessories workshop guys right?

P.S. my Serena not ready for collection yet till Jan '16

Hi HHHuat

Very good effort of yours to find this installation pic.

Should be quite straight forward in the installation though.

I'd also bought the LED shift light (I also have the tools for the removal of the plastic covers). Should you decide to install it on your own please let me know, I can lend you the tools. And also at the same time can see how it's done [:p]

I think the installation probably would cost $30-$50 if done by car accessories workshop guys right?

P.S. my Serena not ready for collection yet till Jan '16

why not we do it together after u collected your ride. I can wait few more weeks. Hahahah....I got fat and butter finger ....very scare open Liao dunno how to put it back.

↡ Advertisement