Any chalet on Pulau Ubin now?

Ruriimasu

Am thinking of bringing my 3yr old there to stay overnight for a fresh experience, but don't intend to pitch tent as my poor back doesn't allow me to sleep on cold hard uneven floor nowadays. There used to be a Celestial resort but they seemed to have ceased operations on those chalets again. Does anyone know who has taken over those chalets from them or they are just not operating anymore?

↡ Advertisement

Am thinking of bringing my 3yr old there to stay overnight for a fresh experience, but don't intend to pitch tent as my poor back doesn't allow me to sleep on cold hard uneven floor nowadays. There used to be a Celestial resort but they seemed to have ceased operations on those chalets again. Does anyone know who has taken over those chalets from them or they are just not operating anymore?

er ... I think 3yo a bit young for this type of thing ?

was there around 2 months ago, the chalet had already stopped taking clients. not sure what has happened since.

Yup.. to experience nature and Kampung  [laugh]

Want chalet why got to Ubin ? Ubin is to experience kampung and nature.

Ehh . . TS better think twice.

Ubin is haunted, day time okay but to spend a night or 2 [sweatdrop]

Twincharged

No more liao.

It was featured in the news lately that the MOE has converted it the chalets into a learning journey for the students.  There's accommodation and learning lab.  Only educational institution can book. 

Celestial Resort Pulau Ubin is still around. I just went recently. It is just besides the police post, very near to the jetty. Not the old one where was quite deep inside Pulau Ubin.

But hor, would i recommend it? Only to my worst enemies! No words to describe it lor. Very bad.

• Praise 2

Celestial Resort Pulau Ubin is still around. I just went recently. It is just besides the police post, very near to the jetty. Not the old one where was quite deep inside Pulau Ubin.

But hor, would i recommend it? Only to my worst enemies! No words to describe it lor. Very bad.

maybe the outward bound chalet there are better [laugh]
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Ehh . . TS better think twice.

Ubin is haunted, day time okay but to spend a night or 2 [sweatdrop]

Haunted by you ah?  :a-fun: